Finally Posted AFTER Pics ! down 95#s

GinaPell
on 3/2/07 4:59 am - Richmond, VA
Hi there all, I've finally put a few AFTER pics on my profile. Please check it out! I'm down to 172 and steady. gina
nybabe
on 3/2/07 7:32 am - Babylon, NY
Hi! GOOD for YOU! I just got to 197 today- Im glad Im not the only one! Its a long ride and I am happy that I am not gaining weight at this point. KEEP up the GREAT WORK!! Hugs , Donna 327/197/150
Dawn B.
on 3/2/07 1:59 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Gina, You look great and I would never have recognized you! What's your natural hair color? The black is quite dramatic! Dawn
GinaPell
on 3/3/07 7:07 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Dawn, Thank you, it's nice to finally have a few pictures on the page. This hair color is just a little darker than my natural dark brown. Or should I say gray now. : ) I'm trying to stay at 172-175. It's a good weight for me...a size 8-10. I'm naturally muscular so the weight is good, I think. I just turned 47 on March 1st. Am performing full-time as a Patsy Cline singer now so life is good. And I feel comfortable and like I belong when I sing onstage now. Didn't know I was self-concious before about my appearance 'til I changed it and now see how much more at ease I am. Gina
auntlorlee
on 3/5/07 2:05 am - Bellingham, WA
You are soooo gorgeous! I love you as Patsy! You are her twin!!! And I think you look great with the dark hair! It totally suits you! Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics