Plastics/tummy tuck/complications

breezyberi
on 3/14/07 3:14 am - pickerington, OH
hi all! i havent updated like i promised but ive been really sick latley. I was having severe tummy pain and my husband had to call 911. well, they dont know what the problem. i eneded up being in the hospital for 3 days on morphine. 3 dr.s argued about whether or not my bowell was knicked. my gastric bypass dr stood his ground and said he disnt see the AIR in my abdomen and he was going in to "look". i went his route and im doing much better, now, BUT, by white count is up, so they may have to cancel the breast lift/augmentation for march 30 if it doesnt go down. ill keep you posted, and ill betaking more updated pics of my tummy tuck soon. It looks awesome! love u all! Kim
Mrs. G
on 3/14/07 6:13 am - E. City, NC
Oh, Kim! I'm so sorry to hear you're having complications! Please keep us updated, you're in my thoughts sweetie. Love ya, Connie
auntlorlee
on 3/14/07 6:52 am - Bellingham, WA
Oh Kim! I hope they figure out what is bothering your body! Glad to hear the tummy looks good though! Do they think it could be in infection in your incision?? I will be sending good thoughts and well wishes your way darlin! Lori PS I can't wait to see the pics!!
L C.
on 3/21/07 12:44 am - Port St John, FL
Kim, I hope you are doing better. Sorry I haven't been checking the site more and knew that you were having problems. Glad to know that you are happy with the tummy tuck results. Lori
miknikmom
on 3/26/07 8:43 am - Lake Forest, CA
Kim, I hope all is going well!! Thinking about you. Diana PS Thanks for sharing the pictures send more as you heal when you feel better.
Tammy H.
on 3/29/07 3:25 am - Camden, NY
Sorry I didn't read this soon. Hoping all is going better now. Are you having your breasts done tomorrow? Good luck... I'd like to see your plastics pictures if you would share them with me. Take care & God Be With You for a speedy recovery Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics