Happy Spring!

auntlorlee
on 3/28/07 1:18 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey all you August buddies! Just wondering how everyone is doing? Haven't heard from alot of you in a while. Things are going ok for me. Weight is staying the same, around 153 or so. Thinking seriously about going to Brazil for plastics. It seems so much cheaper and I have heard alot of good things about certain surgeons down there. The price for a BA/BL and a tummy tuck or LBL are about double here in WA than down there. The thought of going out of the country scares the bejeezus out of me but I am still considering it. Anyone else besides Kim in the process or have you done any plastics yet? Seems like at that 18-month postop time is when people really start either doing it or considering it. Let's all check in with some stats and let everyone know how we all are! Here are mine: 153lbs size 4-8 depending on the clothing but mostly 6's in jeans. (that still seems SOOOOO weird to me!) Anyone else? Anyhoo... take care everyone and HAPPY SPRING! Lori 281/153/140
Ang
on 3/28/07 7:19 am - Allen, TX
I'll go next! Weight 155 for a loss of 180 pounds! 5 more pounds till I hit my personal goal. Size 8 jeans Size Med-Lg in tops LIFE IS GREAT!
Ang
on 3/28/07 7:20 am - Allen, TX
And I forgot to mention that today is my 42nd Birthday!
Tammy H.
on 3/29/07 3:22 am - Camden, NY
Hey Everyone I just put up a seperate post... Been missing you all so much... Here's my stats Holding steady 178-180 (111-113 lb loss from my highest weight of 291) Pants size: 12-14 (mostly 14's) (from womans size 24/26 stretch waste) Shirst: medium/lg (from 3-4x) Been tossing with plastics because my boobs (or lack there of) look like water balloons, but haven't made any definate decisions yet. THANK GOD SPRING IS HERE....NOW IF THESE SNOW BANKS WOULD ONLY MELT SO I COULD WALK OUT MY PATIO DOORS I'D BE HAPPY ((((HUGS)))) & Tammy
breezyberi
on 3/29/07 8:19 am - pickerington, OH
Im getting my BL/BA tomorrow! brazil huh? I have also heard good things about them!! I am SERIOUSLY thinking about getting the brazilion butt lift, lol...i have no butt anymore!
Carrie N.
on 4/8/07 9:00 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
Hey.....I am not the only one with the butt problem!! My jeans all fit great everywhere but they are all baggy in the behind. Even my kids make fun of me. could be worse!
L C.
on 3/30/07 3:57 am - Port St John, FL
Hey Lori, So glad you posted! I am holding at between 182 to 180 these days...I've been sloppy with things. I think I'm still upset with my sis about her wanting to move to HI after we just bought a house and that is one of my biggest eating triggers. So, when I get wierded out, I try to stop and get things under contral again. Wearing size 14 & 16 and depends on the cut or the shirt or blouse...xlrg in cotton due to my horrible arms. Fits every else a little big but need it for the arms. Dresses I can wear some 12s...that amazes me. I have never in my life been in these sizes before and today was a great day for shopping. Got a new bathingsuit for the summer, some jean skorts, and 2 shirts plus makeup for $35 at Beall's Outlet...I love that store!!! I too am thinking of going to Brazil. I checked out Dr Fabio Zamprogno in Vitoria and I can't believe the prices. I think I'll be able to get my TT done by insurance, but everything else will be self-pay. So I have to calulate the surgeries I want plus the airfare and hotel/getting better to come home stay to see if it really is cheaper to go this way. Found his site from the plastics boards. Anyway, hope you have agreat weekend! Lori 293/181/150?
miknikmom
on 3/30/07 9:17 am - Lake Forest, CA
Well I am doing pretty good. I am at about 150 lbs. Still want to lose 10 to 15 but everyone says no youll be to skinny. I think not.. I am having my Mastectomy on April 17 with reconstruction. So I will get two brand new boobs. I am having an oopharectomy(Ovaries removed) 6 week later. That surgery will be laporscopic. Then someday I will do a Tummy Tuck, but I may wait awhile. In less than one year I will have gone through 5 surgeries, or more if needed so I think I will take a year off .We are going on vacation on April 7 -14 and then back in time for surgery. I will be out of work for about 8 weeks so I will come out here and give you all some updates. Happy Birthday Ang. Hope everyone is in good spirits. I am so glad that I got this cancer now. I am so positive and the weight loss has really made me feel happy, great, I met my soulmate and don't have to go through all this depressed and alone. I will take pictures and when I get use of my arms will post them. I will go back to work for about a month and then we are going to CABO. The only problem with that is I will probably have extreme Hot Flashes!! Oh well there will be a big pool and lots of cold drinks. I'll never lose that last 10 lbs.. Diana PS I have the nicest PS. Maybe he will give me a deal on TT if I come back. He is supposed to be great at Breast Reconstruction and I have seen that he has worked on ladies that have lost lots of weight so maybe this all happened for a reason.
Dawn B.
on 3/30/07 2:27 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Lori, I'm with you with the out of country idea. I was looking at the safari/surgery options in Africa. It's all a dream though as the idea of having $10,000 to spend on, in my case, mostly vanity, is pretty slim to none. It's been a pretty hard month. I've been VERY busy with work related stuff/stress, but tonight puts me on Spring Break so hopefully I can get recharged and back on track. I've managed to get up to 145.6 - 10 lbs above goal. NOT GOOD! Got back to 3 meals a day - heavy on protein and got 2.5 liters of water in and dropped 5 lbs by this morning. Then of course - fell off the wagon today - but back on tomorrow. PMS i****ting big time. I'd like to be back at my goal by the 13th when my best friend comes up for a visit. Still wearing size 6 for the most part with the occasional 4s and 8s. Like you, that just amazes me. Here my goal was a size 10! Dawn 258/140/135 (again)
Most Active
Recent Topics