Hello My August Friends

Tammy H.
on 3/29/07 3:16 am - Camden, NY
Ok, so much for me posting more often... We've had quite a start to 2007. Everything went through for our house & we closed on March 9th. Needless to say, packing, cleaning, unpacking & more cleaning has been my life for the last 3 months. Along with working (still mandatory overtime) & running with the girls. I'm still staying between 178 & 180 so that's good news... A few weeks ago during a very stressful period with all the house stuff going on I managed to "MUNCH" my way up to 187.... UUGGGHHH... not good. That quickly came off once moving day came around & we found out that the people who lived in this house must not have done deep cleaning in years. Gross ..... we started Saturday evening on the 10th & I didn't get to surface cleaning until Friday the 16th. So my plans for my week off of cleaning, unpacking & painting was thrown down the drain... We're starting to get more & more organized & I'm loving my house more every day. If you look out my back patio doors, beyond the fence of our inground pool, you see the flowing of the Mad River. We've had our bedroom window slightly open to listen to it...it's sooo calming. The smelll of the pine trees surrounding our back yard makes me think back to our family trips to the adirondacks during hunting season & the water reminds me of summer camping trips to St. Regis Falls. Then the view from our front door is a cul-de-sac (we're right on the circle). So if you want to feel secluded & in the country, go out back. Want to feel like you're in town, go out front. Awwww, the best of both worlds. Plus we're only 1/4 mile from the high school... Life is Great. Health wise, other than being exhausted from everything... I'm doing awesome. Anxious for our 13 foot snow banks to be gone... These last few days have been bringing them down good. Probably down to about 5 or 6 feet at the highest spots now... It's nice to see some grass in other spots too. Can't wait to get out there & start walking again. Hope everyone else is doing fine. I will really make an effort to get on here more. Love & miss all of you Tammy
auntlorlee
on 3/29/07 3:48 am - Bellingham, WA
You have a POOL??? That is so cool! Think of all the swimming you will get to do this summer! That is reallllly good exercise! I figured you were probably busy with the move. And talk about snow! Holy Cow! I thought of you during all that bad weather. Wondered how you and Donna were doing over there in NY. Glad to hear everything is good! I want your house!!! Lori
Tammy H.
on 3/29/07 4:06 am - Camden, NY
I know I'm so stinkin excited for the nice weather to come so we can open the pool. Send me your email address & I'll send you some pictures. Of course the pool is covered at the time i took the pics but at least it was before we got hammered with the snow. I think Donna faired pretty well in her area with the snow. It was more northeast of Syracuse, NY (Central NY) (where we live) that got it bad. Although, about 20 miles up the road, in Mexico, NY, got even more snow than we did... It wouldn't have been too bad if it would have hit us over time instead of a 10 day period. Old fashioned winter I guess. Take Care Tam
miknikmom
on 3/30/07 9:20 am - Lake Forest, CA
I want to see pictures of your new house and pool. I have a pool too I love it in the summer.. Congrats Diana
L C.
on 3/30/07 4:00 am - Port St John, FL
Hey Tammy, Glad your in the new house and loving it. It sounds wonderful!! Lori 293/181/150?
Most Active
Recent Topics