I've been missing in action big time!!!

cush
on 4/2/07 2:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hi everybody, I just wanted to say hi it's been a couple of months since the last time I've log on to this site. I've been working long hours, and my son Rolen is playing T-ball. So life for me has been pretty bizzy. My weight is basic still in the same range as it was the last time I posted. I did gain a couple of pounds but they came right back off within 3 to 4 days. My lowest weight was 180.5 and as of sunday morning I weighed in at 185. My next doc visit will be some time in June so I hope to drop 7 to 10 pounds by then. I know it's gonna be hard but I can do it if I find the time betwwen work and T-ball. It later 11:30pm and I should be in bed but I wanted to let you ladies know I'm still around. Take care Carolyn (Jc C)
Tammy H.
on 4/5/07 3:12 am - Camden, NY
Carolyn... Great to hear from you. I know, I've been pretty scarce on the site as well. We all have so much going on in our lives... I'm trying to remind myself how important this site has been to my success & I'll never forget that.... Take Care... Little Rolen is growing up fast eh? Tammy
Dawn B.
on 4/5/07 3:18 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Carolyn, As you can tell, we've all been really scarce as life as reinstated itself into our lives. I glad you seem to be maintaining. Hope to see more of ya here. Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics