plastics BL/BA complications AGAIN!!!

breezyberi
on 4/3/07 10:32 am - pickerington, OH
ok all, here is the update. I had masopexy with implants friday morning. out patient. came home at 3. called squad at 9pm with severe pain and HUGE swelling and redness. couldnt move. squad treated me like crap, said all i had was boobs and was normal to be "sore". called surgeon and he demanded they take me to ER. they admited me to hospital on a morphine pump and heavy antibioics. i came home monday afternoon. there is more to the story but im SO sore and feeling awful. the swelling was so bad it went into my neck on the right side. worst pain ive ever had. i have taken pics if you would like to see them, email me at [email protected] and put in subject line OH breast pics. Please keep me in your prayers. I have no help, my husband is on 3rd shift, cant take time off, my mom works and i have 3 children. sigh. love u all and thanks for listening. kim
auntlorlee
on 4/4/07 5:39 am - Bellingham, WA
Oh my gosh Kim! If I lived near you I would be there to help you! I sure hope things get better soon. You poor thing! Big hugs to you darlin! Lori
ScoutMom14
on 4/4/07 3:01 pm - Loreauville, LA
Kim, I'm so sorry for you post-op problems! I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I know how hard it is to have a surgery and have your husband not able to take time off from work. I hope you start healing quickly. I'd love plastics but can't afford it. My sister also keeps saying how dangerous it is but still I'd love to get rid of these batwings!!! Anne
Tammy H.
on 4/5/07 3:09 am - Camden, NY
wow, Kim, this sure has been a bumpy road for you. hopefully, soon all the nightmares will be over for you & you'll be loveing the new & improved YOU... my prayers are with you Tammy hey, i would like to see all the before & after pics...email me at [email protected] when you feel up to it ok?
Dawn B.
on 4/5/07 3:16 pm - Anderson, CA
Hi Kim, I'm sorry this has basically been hell! I sure hope you're feeling a 200% better by the end of the weekend. Take it as easy as you can. I know you have a handful, but hopefully the kids can help out. Praying for you! Dawn
nybabe
on 4/6/07 7:25 am - Babylon, NY
Hi Kim!! I will keep you very much in my prayers this weekend - God bless you for doing so much with 3 kids and no help.. I am sorry to hear of your discomfort ..just know in several weeks- this will be gone and you will have so much MORE pleasant things like BOOBS to show off..and if your husband gets any ideas about more kids - whack him once on the side of the head Have a good weekend and keep on those pain killers and get some rest. Hugs Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics