OH Event in Orlando

L C.
on 5/4/07 5:04 am - Port St John, FL
Hi everyone, Just thought I would post to let you know that I am going to be able to attend the OH event this weekend in Orlando. It is just about an hour away from where I live in Cocoa, FL. I will post what I find out for you all to read. There is going to be a section/seminar on plastics which is why I am going. Also, nutrientnist, exercise and many vendors that we hear about on the main boards and who help support us in this journey. I know we have dwidled down in our posting, but thought you all might want to hear the highlights of this event. I'll post more later! Lori 293/184/150(will I ever get there!) been struggling and hope to get a boost/kick in the butt at the OH event!!
nybabe
on 5/16/07 8:58 am - Babylon, NY
Hi LORI- Nice to see ya post- That would be great- if you could pick up extra information about plastics & vendor information for me. They are coming to NYC in September.. so I am psyched for that.. also I did see a PS before my trip to Vegas.. & every surgeon has a different set of rules.. rather than post it here-I can send you an email about it but one thing I did discuss was my arms and lipo and poss TT- whcih Im not crazy about but she said it would have great results.. I will send you my home mail address- if you add me as one of your friends- so I can send it to you- but not from the boards. You look great and keep up the good work. YES I AM STILL WORKING OUT and I have a personal trainer 2x week. I changed gyms back in February and was the best thing. OH- if you see anything about TRIMSPA WATER - TAKE IT. Take as many samples as you can- the water is fabulous. I did a 3 mile walk with my surgeons office this past weekend- and ALL THE FLAVORS R FABULOUS. I walked 3 miles-went to the gym later- worked out- and the next day I lost 2.5lbs. GO FIGURE! Today Im up the same 2.5lbs- LOL!! BUT I would gladly give up my propel for the trimspa water- it has hydroxycitirs acid in it and Ijust loved all the flavors- raspberry vanilla- mango peach-pnk grapefruit honey-blackerry cherry. YUM!! So I would be surprised if they are not handing this stuff out at OH conventions! hugs, Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics