KIM is ok! Im OK! also PS breast lift update SORRY DAWN!

breezyberi
on 6/27/07 2:08 am - pickerington, OH
I am so sorry! i am OK! i have had some problems with my second round of PS with the breast lift. I may have to have another surgery but i wont know unil aug 17, which will be the full 6 months post op we have to wait. I also have alot of stitches poking though and a small part under my breasts that wont heal or close due to a stitch poking though (my thought). my breast is larger on one side and it also is higher and hurts sometimes, but we are hoping it will heal itself. which it has been getting better. i would say that the breast lift/implants is by far the worst thing i have had done. i Dont think its always this way, but i have had alot of problems wiith it. Ive also had a lot of depression from this, i think due to high expectations and such. The huge scars bother me alot from the surgeries but i look great in clothes, and im trying to tell myself that i look better now than i have in years and ill never be "perfect". i have 1 post op pic of my breasts if anyone wants to see. email me privatly. ill be getting more soon. please put OH in the subject line so i wont delete it. [email protected] love you all kim
Michele T.
on 6/27/07 2:13 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
I'm so sorry you've had so many problems! I guess it's not as easy as they make it look on Big Medicine! Michele
Most Active
Recent Topics