Happy Anniversary All!!

Dawn B.
on 8/2/07 12:20 am - Anderson, CA
Well, here we all are - 2 years post-op. Can we all remember how nervous and excited we were? We may not have all reached our goal weight, but I think we're all healthier and happier and living a life of better quality. I hope all are still happy with their choice and that we go into our 3rd year with a sense of accomplishment and peace. Dawn
breezyberi
on 8/2/07 4:09 am - pickerington, OH
i cant beleive it has been almost 2 years! i cant beleive how much my live has changed over the past 2 years. i feel amazing and im so thankful that i was able to have this life changing surgery. i hope everyone is doing well! kim
Mrs. G
on 8/2/07 4:47 am - E. City, NC
Happy Surgiversary everyone... hope you're all doing well. Connie
Michele T.
on 8/2/07 2:24 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
2 years-- just amazing! The time has just flown! I feel wonderful and find so much joy in the simple things-- the dog getting tired on our walk before I do, playing with the kids, being able to sit in a booth, not needing a seat belt extender and being able to put the tray table down on the plane! But I'm not at goal yet and gained back 20 lbs from my lowest. About a month ago, I started reading the grad board daily, great group, lots of good advice! I'm slowly getting back on track. I'm going to use our Surgiversay as an opportunity to go back to the basics and get rid of the rest of this weight. If anyone wants to join me and needs encouragement, just let me know! Cheers to us all! Michele
Pammi G
on 8/2/07 7:07 pm - Dallas, TX
Happy Anniversay EVERYONE! 2 years... wow! I use to read other profiles about people who were 2 years or more out and would just marvel at how far they have come. NOW, I marvel at all of us. I am so pround of everyone who made that giant step. I tell people all the time, it was not the "EASY" way. Mentally and physically it was not easy. To maintain is not easy either but is so worth it. I loved my life at 360 but I love my life more today. Happy Anniversay All. Pam
Torrey
on 8/9/07 3:26 am - Houston, TX
Wow! two years. I think I've settled at my weight. I'd still be happy to loose 20 more lbs. It was a lot easier the first 9 months when I threw everything up. Thanks for taking this journey with me. Cheers, Torrey
RB
on 8/9/07 4:13 am - suwanee, GA
hi, Ya'll It's great to hear everyone's doing well. It's been a fantastic jouney for all of us, and we are lucky to do as well as we did... aren't we, girls? Congrats to ALL hugs, Rita
Melannie W.
on 8/9/07 11:30 am - Florence, KY
Happy re-birthday to all of us!! Tomorrow is my 2 year re-birthday. Life is awesome, amazing and something I NEVER thought I would get to experience. I am so blessed!! I have far exceeded the goal I ever thought I would get to. I would have been thrilled with a size 14.....but I made it to a size 4/5.....with no XXXX's. I far exceeded what I ever thought possible. Happy 2 year anniversary all!!
ScoutMom14
on 8/9/07 12:10 pm - Loreauville, LA
Happy "REbirthday" to everyone!! We've made it through and are so much healthier. Today's mine -- 2 years ago and I was feeling great about the surgery even then. I am so thrilled about it but I would really love plastic surgery! I am in a 8-12 size range but my hernia and excess skin seems to be all in my tummy, with my arms as runner up!! Rant -- what is up with all the shirts with teeny sleeves, what happen to a regular short sleeve, no, those "cap" sleeves are just slips of fabric, they don't even cover up your smallpox immunization site!! -- Rant over. I'm up about 10 pounds from my lowest post op weight but I'm trying not to freak out! I'm trying to get back to the program and I do believe it's just a regular and a womanly fluctuation of weight but I do worry about gaining. I'm going to try to get back to the Board more to see if that helps. Congratulations to all of us 2 Year Winners -- healthy and happy about out decision for WLS!!! Anne 254/161/1??
JackieBel
on 8/12/07 7:04 am - McAllen, TX
It's hard to believe that 2 years has passed since I made the best decision of my life. I am still making changes, some I should have made right after my WLS, but it's never too late. I finally hired a personal trainer and joined a fitness boot camp. I'm also recommitted to the WLS lifestyle, not just for me, but for my girls too. It's a whole new life at my house now. I can't wait to see where we all are same time next year! JackieBel
Most Active
Recent Topics