Hey Girls!

Lee Ann
on 8/5/07 10:55 am - Somewhere In, AL
It's been a long time, Ladies. I think of you all very often. So much has happened since Christmas. I think that is the last time I logged in. My lowest weight has been 134. I have mostly maintained a weight of 140. I wear size 4 and 6. I have been jogging almost seven days a week since February. However, I have not been able to do so for the past three weeks and have shot up to 150. I know I can get back down as soon as I can start jogging again so I'm not too worried about it. I have been going through a horrible divorce. As you all know, my husband became addicted to pain pills and unfortunatley has not got any better. I would not wish for anyone to go through a divorce and addiction for anything. We also lost my mother in law. My life has been crazy. I started dating again as well as going out every now and then with the girls. The dating world has changed. I get asked out by mostly 20 something year olds, have had my heart broken by my "rebound" and figured out that I cannot drink like I used to do at all...lol!!! Anyway, a lot of changes....how are you all doing? Sherry 5'7" 276\140\124-130
Dawn B.
on 8/6/07 5:12 am - Anderson, CA
Hey Sherry! Well, you seem to be doing well in the whirlwind you're calling your life! My lowest weight was 131 - goal was 135, but I've found my body maintains the weight better at about 140. I haven't been exercising, so even though I've only gained 5 lbs, I've gone from mostly 4 & 6s to 6 & 8s - though yesterday a size 4 skirt fit perfectly. Life for me is fairly calm - gearing up for the school year starting up again in 2 weeks and having to return to work. I've tried to get into the dating scene w/o success - which now that I don't have weight as an excuse as why guys won't go out with me - is okay as I like myself better and don't need a guy liking me to increase my self-esteem. Though 'mostly 20 somethings' can be fun for diversion if not long term. Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics