Gallstones.

Clarissa C.
on 9/15/07 12:02 pm - NC
I know they are fairly common after surgery. I've been having problems for sometime with abdominal and back pain. I was treated for an ulcer (which I never had****il gallstones were discovered. I had the gallbladder removed just last week, but I am still having the same symptoms as before, only with heartburn to add to the list. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I haven't worked since 8/28 because of the the severe and persistant pain. I go back Oct. 1. It's getting depressing and frustrating now.
ScoutMom14
on 9/19/07 2:23 pm - Loreauville, LA
I would call the doctor and see if this is normal. I had my gallstones way before WLS but it caused pancreatitis. My bile duct was blocked by a gallstone and the pancreatic fluid was eating my pancreas and my liver got infected also. Just make sure that all the tests were OK for the pancreas the amalyse levels, that sort of stuff. It could be normal b/c I was put on Zactac (which was a Rx back then) following my hospital stay. But it was not severe so you should check it out and get a second opinion if needed. Take care, Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics