Monday morning roll call!

auntlorlee
on 11/5/07 2:23 am - Bellingham, WA
Tammy and I have decided that we should start doing some kind of roll call/check-in to try and get this board up and moving again! I will be the first to check in! I am going to start walking again this week. I remember last year walking 3 miles a day 3-4 days a week at lunchtime. I haven't done that in ages! Of course I forgot my walking shoes today so I guess I am going to start tomorrow. I feel like I have gotten way off track in the last few months and am going to turn over a new leaf and start fresh. Anybody want to join us in a weekly/daily check in? Here is my starting weight: weight: 155 (yeah up 10lbs from my lowest! ) size: 6-8 My goal is to lose that extra 10lbs by my 2 1/2 year mark in February. If you don't want to post your weight, that is ok. I am just trying to be accountable for me and if I post it here, then I really better make sure I do what I say and try and get off the extra weight I have gained back. I love you guys and miss everyone so much! Take care, Lori
Mrs. G
on 11/5/07 4:55 am - E. City, NC
Happy Monday! I'll join in if it's ok. I'm up from my lowest of 145, which is eventually where I'd like to be again since I was a comfortable size 6 there. Me and DH were talking just this morning about this... we're both pretty sure the added weight that came on after I started recovery was the normal bounce back weight most of us experience post op, mine showed up once my body started healing and came out of the shock of what all I'd put it through. Anyway, I've been pretty much stuck where I am for a month or so and I think my body is comfortable here but I still want to get back in shape and lose some lbs! I've started doing Yoga here at home and I need to get back on that stupid treadmill. Yuck! Surely I can come up with a good reason not to, right?? Um, I have to cut my toe nails today... See? I can think of some way out of it! lol My downfall is fruit. I crave sugar now and to keep from dumping I've been eating bananas, pineapple, apples, grapes. Not gonna lose any weight THAT way! Have you guys seen the 5 day pouch test that a lot of the people on the graduate board are doing? I haven't gotten up the gumption to try it yet. The idea of liquids for 2 days... I know I'd blow it. Okay, enough of my rambling! hehe Oh, can I ask for you all to keep my neighbor's in your prayers and good thoughts please? Their house caught fire 2 nights ago and is destroyed, they moved out what was left today and are living in a motel while they look for a place to rent. Thank you!
Kgirl
on 11/6/07 3:34 am - Birdsboro, PA
Hello there.. I am also up from my lowest weight.. My lowest was 135 and now I'm up to 145 and I'm also thinking its the kick back. I'm starting to quit smoking but I'm quite scared I will gain even more. I'm sure the 2 donuts I ate today arent' contributing at all either.. Back in the sugar habit I've gone and I didn't go though all this to back at 251 lbs again. So I'm going to kick myself back in gear and see how I can cut back and avoid things at all cost. Kristin
Tammy H.
on 11/6/07 5:30 am - Camden, NY
Thanks for posting this Lori.... You know I'm in. In my case I could never get below the 178-183 lb mark but was content there. I too have put on about 10 lbs as well &, like I said before, need to get my butt back in gear. Today is me & hubbies 15 year anniversary & the family is going to dinner so not a good day to behave completely. I was talking to him earlier today about getting back on the tread mill. That's my goal by the end of the week..... Take Care & here's to a good rest of the week.... Tammy
Dawn B.
on 12/1/07 12:48 am - Anderson, CA
Hija, I'm in... just a month behind. I'll start officially on the 3rd. Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics