Finally checking in...

Dawn B.
on 12/1/07 1:26 am - Anderson, CA
Hi Everyone!! Wow - it feels like a year since I last checked in. Life has been busy to say the least. I teach jr. high and the the school year starts for me the 3rd week of August. This year has been the HARDEST start to the year in anyone's memory on campus so that took a lot of energy. Then, to add insult to injury, I started looking for my first home right before school started. I've looked at somewhere around 75 homes, put in 12 offers, and FINALLY went into escrow Tuesday. I should hear from the underwriters on Monday and then I might relax about us closing. I'm pushing for a 3 week escrow so that we'll close on the 21st. Long story there as to why that date. On the health front, doing great. Blood pressure is more often normal than low, liver enzymes are basically back to normal, irregular heart beat went to occasionally instead of consistently, went back on Elavil for sleeping and actually have energy again and have stopped non-stop snacking! (amazing how sleeping helped with that) My lowest weight was 132 with my goal being 135. My body just couldn't regulate itself there so I've upped my goal range to 140-145 (which is why I think a lot of the physical issues have gone away) and am presently at 142.6. Unfortunately, since I exercise very sporadically, my body composition has changed and I've gained enough inches to go from a size 4/6 pants to a size 8/10 (though I have some 6s that I can still get into). Really, really need to exercise more regularly. I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful and that you're looking forward to all of the December holidays. Dawn
nybabe
on 12/12/07 3:08 am - Babylon, NY
Hi Dawn! I finally checked in myself! You sound like you are doing a good job and congrats on the new HOUSE!! WI**** was me- but with all these foreclosures going on in NY right now Im afraid to buy anything- I think the prices are still dropping.. I wrote a long note on the board today- so Im outta words! I just wanted to say hello and hope you have some awesome holidays!! I will be off the week bet Xmas & NYE and look forward to the down time Stay happy- focused and be well - and very merry Xmas ! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics