YUR COACH CHECKS IN!!!

nybabe
on 12/12/07 2:56 am - Babylon, NY
LOL!!!! HI EVERYONE !!!! HOW are we all doing?? WELL!! I have lots n lots to say- but one thing you are not going to believe - ( And Tammy- Ive thought of you so much!! ..Eric Chopin the guy who won biggest loser last year- has been a member at my gym- Fitness Incentive..and when they were sent home from the ranch last year- he was doing spinning classes- at my gym- like several a day... He also had PS and was on the recent cover of OH magazine..he sold his Deli ( here on LI) and does a ton of speaking engagements - & 2 wks ago- he brought in 3 moire of the BL contestants- and had them all taking spin classes with him- LOL!! SOOO..as far as exercise is concerned- you can guess I never stopped! I have been improving and challenging myself- Apr '07 I began working with a PT ( I joined not knowing Eric was a member there) and have consistently been working out weekly- with him 2x/wk- plus my own thing. What Ive gone on to do is tremendous- I bought a 21 spd bike in Sept- and without riding in 22yrs- went out & started doing 14miles/first day- 12 miles/ 2nd day- 3rd day I asked for a seat replacement- HA HA HA..I did- and its been Great!! One day I rode my bike into the group meetings at the hospital..which is @20mikes round trip- from my house..and without fatigue- without being in pain- and JUST ENJOYING IT!!.. My trainer says he keeps me from hurting myself- and its true- everytime he asks me about how the weight feels- I tell him to make it heavier! I can NOW DO 6-7 sets( 15+ reps a set) per body part: shoulders, back, chest, biceps, triceps, abs, legs (hamstrings etc).. and my CARDIO- well ..I just blew through 110mins (one session) on elliptical Pro Form- AFTER doing 45mins with my trainer.. and my cardio is bet 150-175 bpm..( what 20 yr olds should do) and I am now 51!!! I honestly wish I could be 35 again- THAT is the only thing I would change - I wish this surgery was available when I was younger..Who KNEW I could do all this- and I am NOT DONE yet!! I have taken 3ins off my waist since this began- and I can now do- 150-180 sit ups- on the abdominal (with weight) machine in the gym . It was easy when I started doing it with 35lbs and now Im down to 20-25lbs on sit ups- and it gets harder- but YOU feel it in the abs.. AND belieive it or NOT- I am still pudgy in the middle! AND Im still size 14 and I still weigh 200 lbs.. AND my BMI is 34%.. but I have lost a lot more fat in my tummy/ab area.. and well I am STILL trying to condition my legs more.. But I feel great- no signs of any more arthritis in my knees (imagine that)!! I MISS getting all the cards and mail from you guys this XMAS..I finally got a holiday pic of me and my son- and no one to mail it to!! LOL- so contact me by email- and I can send it that way or check my photos here- it is on here. My work is going great- I am also doing private consulting design for businesses who want to establish on the internet- and I am making some great money - the company has over 150 employees and we are always growing. ALSO- I want to take a minute to share with you- something AWESOME I have found. You know- if it didnt work for me- I wouldnt tell you about this- but these are great for post ops. ISOTONIX vitamins- have made the differnce in me- you see how much I do and how active I have remained- and my energy is very high- even though I have aged- and i have maintained my weight loss- within 3lbs... I have introduced these vitamins and nutriton bars- to several support groups I am involved with- and everyone is happy with them. You absorb 90% of the nutrients vs. 45% with pills. Plus you take them once a day- you drink your vitamins! AND remember- I am ANEMIC- and went through 12 weeks of Iron IVS last year - still could not be compliant Nutrionally- until I found these vitamins in September- and within ONE month- ALL levels (in my blood test) came back acceptable. Do you know how huge that was for me? I took the ISOTONIX and put them in my surgeons hand and showed him- and he said ok- keep doing it- and asked where I got them.. ALL Im saying- its about the absorption- and all I can say is how great I feel and wish the same for all of you! SORRY!!! DID not mean to write a book- but its been a long time since I was here- and I just want to encourage you- to get back on track- its never too late- and don't give up because its your health that matters.. Oh and Im going to start selling the vitamins and ACHIEVE ONE.. and cannot wait! I'm helping others on their journey- and God_ I wi**** were all of you- we still have to get together !! Who wants to MEET UP? I would LOVE it!! Oh and Im still single- can you believe that? LOL I guess no man in his right mind can keep up! LOL!! HUGS N HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS DONNA
Michele T.
on 12/13/07 1:12 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Donna, It so good to hear from you! I really miss my 8/05 friends! I read the Grad board daily, Dawn has posted there a few times recently. I never reached goal. I lost 100 which put me at 215. I've stayed there within 5 lbs + or - for over a year now. I'm happy that I'm maintaining so well. One day, I'll get my butt in gear and lose the rest! I'm so proud of the great job you're doing with your work outs! It's just amazing what you're able to do! I pat my self on the back every time I go to Curves! It's not that great of a work out-- but I do enjoy it! I had to stop my PT at 24Hour due to costs and hated going there after that. I'm really surprised that Eric isn't still going to a 24Hour, you'd think he'd have a free membership for life! I'm looking forward to this season's finale Tuesday. I like Bill, but I do hope one of the girls win! Happy Holidays to you too! Michele
Most Active
Recent Topics