Look at the dates on here!

Hawkeye Pierce
on 12/18/07 12:33 am - 1 Horse town in, TX
Looks like hardly anybody gets on here anymore. Me either. I just wanted to get on here see if I recognize anybody's face or name.... I did a few. I need to change my pic on here, cause I don't look like my pic. I've lost a total of 320lbs so far.....but plateaud out due to meds I'm taking. Hope yall still doing good & stickin to it like you spozed to!!! See ya in the funny papers 572/455/250
Dawn B.
on 12/18/07 1:48 pm - Anderson, CA
Yep, it's kinda sad - or maybe good - that we're moving past our need of constant support/encouragement/etc from each other. We so needed the support the first year and it was great that we found each other, but life does continue. 320 lbs!! Wow and absolutely terrific. Good to see ya... Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Dawn
mccalles
on 12/18/07 10:26 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I lurk here , but spend more time over on the Plastic Surgery board. Had my first round (Brachioplasty and BL/BA) and will have a second round probably late summer (anchor cut TT probably). Anyways, I have warm thoughts for everyone who has frequented this board in the past. Without you guys, I would never have lost the 145# I did lose. Everyone always had good advice and help when I needed it. And the support here was always the BEST! Congrats on your great success and all the best to you. Merry Christmas to everyone and all the best in the coming year! Eileen
Ang
on 12/19/07 5:10 am - Allen, TX
320 Pounds!!! AMAZING!!!! I lost 185, which is great, but I would still like to drop 5-10 more. I wonder, will it ever be enough? Keep up the great work!
Most Active
Recent Topics