Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!

cush
on 12/24/07 12:11 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hello ladies I just wanted to wish everyone and very safe and happy holiday season. I'm like alot of you my weight is up and down but I'm still under 200 pounds, and thats a blessing. I'm at work this morning and it's Christmas Eve. But I'm getting triple time and I could'nt pass that good money up. Take care and God bless!!! Carolyn Jc C Holding at 189 today.
Dawn B.
on 12/25/07 7:37 am - Anderson, CA
Merry Christmas Carolyn! Here's to ending our 3rd holiday season post-op and continuing our new lives in the new year! I hope your day went well and that your Christmas was everything you wanted it to be. Happy New Years! Dawn - holding at 142 - give or take a pound
mccalles
on 12/28/07 11:25 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Dawn, You changed your picture and I didn't recognize you. Took me a minute to realize who you are! Looking good! Unfortunately, I have never changed my picture from the one pre-loss. Need to do that I guess! But, I am hanging in right around 200# (got down to 193, but not much more). Doing good considering this is the holiday season. Will get back on it after the holidays, I guess. I am happy where I am! Eileen
Most Active
Recent Topics