WORRIED and I need advice please!

Monica M.
on 12/26/07 4:32 am - Riverside, CA
I am 28 months out and I can REALLY eat everything! I am a little scared because I don't want to gain weight again. Anyone can give me advice please? Thank you, Monika
Dawn B.
on 12/26/07 10:51 am - Anderson, CA
Hi Monica, Isn't it a shame that reality comes back? I find I can eat just about anything in balance, but I still get the nausea with some stuff. I found myself in a non-stop snack mode for about 6 months - went back on Elavil and I'm much better able to manage the munchies as well as not feeling like it's bedtime all the time. About the only advice I can give - that you've probably already told yourself - is manage it. You are aware of where you can go so that's a great thing. Try to get back to the 3 meals a day w/ one protein snack. Up the protein as it's what keeps you full and keeps the sugar cravings in check. Be sure you keep the exercise going (my major failing, but since I'm managing the food, the weight is staying in check). If you need more moral support go check out the main board as you can see that we're not too active here anymore. Good luck. Dawn
NONISRAINBOW
on 12/31/07 3:33 am
I've been nervous too. I've been eating bad stuff and have the munchies. What I did was I posted notes of encouragement on my bathroom mirror such as "Be Proud," and then how much weight I've lost. I also have hung up a professional "after" photo to remind me how much better I look. God Bless, hang in there! Noni :-)
Most Active
Recent Topics