Surgery Date- August 10th!!

Tracieunt
on 7/13/05 12:17 pm - Arlington, TX
I am scheduled for the 10th!! I am so thrilled, as I am sure all of you are for your surgeries. Congrats to everyone, and good luck with surgery and post-op! Traci, Arlington, TX
Sara B
on 7/13/05 4:55 pm - Foothill ranch, CA
hey i will be two days before you. i am erally excited but also nervous. i have waited so long for this and now it is finally going to happen. it still seems not a sure thing yet. congratulations! sara
Tracieunt
on 7/15/05 12:00 pm - Arlington, TX
I know how you feel, I still can't believe I actually have a surgery date. I am nervous as well, but having AMOS members like you to talk to about the ups and downs of the whole process, and my family behind me has made the nerves settle down, and the excitement come through Congrats on your surgery as well. You are in my prayers -Traci
Shari M.
on 7/14/05 2:39 am - Wildomar, CA
Traci~ Hey, we are 8/10 surgery sisters!!! Good luck to you! I will keep you in my prayers! Shari
Tracieunt
on 7/15/05 12:03 pm - Arlington, TX
Congratulations, and good luck to you as well. I hope you have a smooth surgery and recovery as well -Traci
kristineeveleth
on 7/14/05 12:27 pm - Estherville, IA
My day is the 10th of August as well, I am having mine done in Siouxfalls South Dakota. what time are you going under. I will be at around 9:00 am. I am so readdy for this. Good luck and my prayers are with you. ya, Kristine
Tracieunt
on 7/15/05 12:06 pm - Arlington, TX
I am having mine done in Denton, TX. I am not sure about when my surgery time is though, I will find that out on the 26th at my pre-op. Take care and good luck to you on your surgery Ttyl, Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics