Bloating/Gas

kbarrettx2
on 2/25/07 12:58 pm - Temecula, CA
I am just wondering if anyone who is 6 months out is having problems with bloating and or gas pains? I am down 75 lbs. and 20-25lbs from goal. And the last few days I have had a heavy bloated feeling. I have tried GasX and it's not helping. I can feel the gas moving around by nothing is working. Does anyone have any suggestions. And how are you all doing on your weight lose???? Thanks...Kelly
bamaflorist
on 2/25/07 8:49 pm - Northport, AL
Hey Kelly I am having the same problems i sometime hurt so bad my stomach rumbles alot i am down 73lbs in 6 months i feel so much better and i can tell that i have lost but i wi**** would have come off quicker but i think 73 is better than none I am a slower loser but i guess i am losing that is all that counts i dont know what to tell u about the gas what u are doing is the best i guess hope things work out >>>Karen
jkfullerva
on 2/28/07 1:41 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I am having the same problem as well. I do the GasX strips that melt in your mouth and get some relief I have also tried Tums. I think drinking too much decaf tea made it worse so I am pushing water more. I am down about 70 lbs as well. I have about 25-30 lbs to go. What are you eating?
Danielle S.
on 3/7/07 2:33 pm - brunssum, Netherlands
i have always had problems with gas and beano is the only thing that helps me. i have tried the other brands, i even bought "little tummies" and those gave me no relief. As for Beano, if you cant swallow them whole, you can chew them. they are my life savor! I have had pains so bad i was on all 4's and could not move. i would rather give birth again then have gas pains that bad again. i carry it with me everywhere and buy the costco size from costco! Hope it helps!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 677 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 805 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 936 views