paniculectomy

cowangel
on 6/20/08 4:42 am - Grovetown, GA
Well, here it is the middle of June... I haven't been blogging much as you can see and really haven't utilized this website much... I am now out on shortterrm disablility due to back, I stay in horrible pain, my sciatic nerve is pinched between the two ruptured discs... aughhhhhhh so no exercise, I am walking with a cane if you can call it walking... On the bright side, I will be going in Monday to have my tummy tuck! I'm scared to death, please pray for me. This is in an effort to take pressure off that sciatic nerve. They think they will be removng 15 pounds or so... Wow... I can't wait to see the changes once I heal.. I have contininued to maintain my weight loss thank you JESUS, it's gone up and down 6 pounds due to steroids both oral and three epidural treatments on my back that didn't due a thing except cost me 1,000.00.. I stay on pain meds, I so hope this surgery releives the pressure and I can get back to my life... I see a neurosurgeon on July 3, I pray I don't have to have back surgery. If they actually remove 15 pounds tht will put me right at 150 pounds or so, which is my ultimate dream weight. I'm about 167 or so right now. It goes up and down 6 pounds to 174 so .... not bad since I tarted at 338 pounds when I went in for surgery. I wear a 10 /12 now and have since the fall. I was really getting out of the twelves and strictly in 10's until February when all the steroids started and I had to quit working out.. so I can wear some 10's but 12's are most comfortable at this point. Maybe I'll get in an 8? after my tummy tuck? I hope so.. I haven't seen that size since high school... I battle depression, and miss my mom.. Please Please keep me in your prayers that my surgery is complication free and I have a speedy recovery. I'll update once I'm feeling good enough to get online next week after surgery.
Pam P.
on 6/23/08 3:29 am - LaGrange, GA
Hey Judy...man Im jealous! I wish I had the money to get my tummy tuck and worse yet get THE GIRLS put back together..lol sorry I havent been on in sooo long...I should be ashamed! I have had SEVERE chronic back pain for almost a year now and they cant find out why....they discovered a huge cyst on my last ovary and took it out but the back pain is still there and now Im on hormones which has me gaining weight...Im so terrified! and lately when I eat even a snack my stomach swells from my boobs on down like Im pregnant then in an hour or so its back down but still feels puffy...I dunno WHAT that is about. Good luck on surgery..I will keep you in my prayers!
Carol G.
on 7/21/10 1:04 pm - Ahwahnee, CA
Judy ~ I just found your post.  How did your tummy tuck go?  Are you feeling good?  Did you heal up nicely?  I'm thinking of having it done to decrease my back pain and so I don't have to stuff the loose fat into my pants to get them on.  Please let me know how you are doing and also tell me about the procedure.  Even the bad stuff.......You don't know me, but that's ok we can still be friends...LOL  I'm Carol BTW.......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 675 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 739 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 803 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 934 views