Recent Posts

Mary B.
on 11/2/10 5:50 am - Southern, MD
Topic: RE: Surgery Date Aug 25th,,,,
Hey Karen!

I had surgery Aug 25 too. whats going on? I see that you are a little disappointed.

Looks like we are at about the same loss.

I really could be doing better, but Its my own fault as usual. Too many calories...When I was counting calories before, I would have been so happy to be at 1200! now, its just way too many. 
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

_Karen
on 10/25/10 11:04 am - Clearwater, FL

Im not doing that great and not happy with my results at all so far.  I am hoping it changes but I don't see it happening ;0(

Irene Gunnink
on 10/16/10 7:24 am - Three Rivers, MI
Topic: August 2010 Surgery - DS - how are you doing?
 anyone else out there who had an August 2010 DS surgery - and how are you doing?

I had mine on Aug 9th and have lost 61#s - and very satisfied with the results!

[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wdZixPp/weight.png[/img] [/url]    
kanashi
on 10/3/10 8:17 am - Henderson, NV
My surgery was August 25th as well, and I don't want to eat often either.

kanashi
on 10/3/10 8:14 am - Henderson, NV
Topic: RE: Aug 25th
I was August 25th as well...how have you been doing?

Debj1114
on 10/1/10 5:42 am
Hi Karen,
  I had by GBS on Aug. 26th, how are you doing ? I have lost a little over 50 lbs. since a month before my surgery and I am totally turned off of food. I seem to be clinging to my " comfort soft foods" because they are easier even though I am suppossed to be on a full diet. If you get a chance let me know how you are. Someone at my support group meeting gave me thois website because I seem to be the only one who feels this way and it sucks ! Deb in NJ
nickster1
on 9/18/10 3:44 pm - DeSoto, TX
VSG on 08/24/10 with
Topic: RE: august 25th sleeve in mexico dr almanza
Hello nikki6055, how did your surgery go? How are you doing post op?  I had the sleeve surgery on 8/24/10 and it has been a very interesting experience.  I bet having the procedure out of the states was even more challenging.

Take care and let me know how you are doing.
nickster1
on 9/18/10 3:39 pm - DeSoto, TX
VSG on 08/24/10 with
Topic: RE: august 26
Hey there! How are you and your sister doing post op?  I had my VSG just a couple of days before you.  This has definitely been an interesting experience...

Take care.  I am looking forward to hearing from you.

HW: 231.5   SW: 224.4   CW: 222.0 

Dawn Goss
on 9/8/10 6:38 am - Holcomb, MS
Topic: Surgery was Aug 19, 2010
My surgery went very well. Glad I went on and had it done. I am able to walk 1 mile. I just started this last week. Going great....
Dawn Goss
Mary H.
on 9/7/10 2:01 am - AL
Topic: How are my fellow August 11th bandsters?
Tomorrow will be the 4 week mark and I wondered how everyone is doing!?

I seem to have hit a little bit of a wall after I went from liquid to puree/soft foods! I heard this is normal, but I wish I would get past it. The wall also coincided with me going back to work. And when I go back to work my legs swell too :(

Last week I did a little bit of a wii fit work out and it went well, but it caused a bit of soreness around my abdomen, so I layed off over the weekend (walked a lot over the Labor Day holiday though) and I think I'll just do some treadmill walking this week.

http://notyouraveragegal.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics