hmmmmmmm help??? :-)

linda D.
on 10/18/06 4:45 am - Holbrook, NY
so I've added my before and current pic to my profile..how do I add more than 2 pictures? I am sooooooo confused
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/06 8:05 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Well look at you!! Beautiful girl that is for sure. Why has it taken you so long?? Okay, so after telling everyone that I am computer illerate I dare reply to this one, right. But I think I can do pictures, although there might be an easier way. I download to photobucket and then just copy the tag line to my profile. Now if you want more explicit directions there are always some on the main board by I thinik penealope, check it out. I'm sure the others on this board will be more helpful. You're a cutie!! love donna
linda D.
on 10/19/06 1:44 am - Holbrook, NY
thank you donna you're very very sweet... I, however, am still in the mindset of my "before" picture - that's what I see when I look at pictures or even in the mirror - hence I am starting therapy tonight to try and help get over those feelings...but thank you for being so nice The funny part is I don't consider myself computer illiterate and yet this is just baffling me - I will figure it out and get more pictures on my profile - someday I may even write more on there too hugsssss....Linda
barbie12
on 10/18/06 9:07 am - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
Wow, I am so glad you posted your picture. You look beautiful. and need to stop hiding yourself. Keep up the great weight loss Hugs Barb
linda D.
on 10/19/06 1:45 am - Holbrook, NY
thanx Barb - that makes me feel good hugsssssssss...Linda
donnafc
on 10/18/06 10:06 pm - Lowell, MA
Wow you look great. I too use photobucket. Once I learned how to download photo's I haven't stopped. Once down loaded it takes me a few minutes to test which of the "tag" lines I need to use in the profile, I can never remember. I haven't done any since the upgrade so that was the old way. I can't imagine that it is much different. good luck d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 577 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 674 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 883 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 905 views