Pre Easter weigh in ?

shelt
on 4/6/07 3:50 am - Neer Lake Erie, PA
I lost a couple pounds so I'm down to 286 now, I guess it's okay to fluctuate now and then while pregnant right?? I have started feeling the bean bumps pretty much daily then they stoped for about a week and then yesterday I sneezed and bean kicked like 4 times in a row it was soooo cool ! Shel
Tanya L
on 4/6/07 3:23 pm - Carpinteria, CA
It's ok to fluctuate a little...if a lot I would be concerned.. but not 2 lbs.. that's a movement ..LOL!!!!!! I'm stickin between 183 & 185.. depend on time of day... I'm ok with that TODAY 4/07/07 SATURDAY... GOING TO SIX FLAGS!!! SO I hope to kick some weight down, with all the walking and running I'll be doing with 1 teen and 2 preteens !!!!!
Tammy O
on 4/15/07 10:05 pm - Dayton, OH
Im so happy for you Shel its awesome to have those feeling isnt it? As for weigh in before Easter sorry we had gone on vacation. I was 152 when we left and 152 When we came back. Woo Hoo i didnt gain on vacation and boy there was alot of eating going on. There always is when there are big family get togethers. I just tried not to be too bad and everything in moderation right? Tammy O
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 577 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 674 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 883 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 905 views