I broke my bUTT!

Heidi
on 4/24/07 1:50 am - Garrett, PA
Me and my husband were goofing around and I kicked him in the butt...well he turned around and knee-d me in my butt and it broke my tailbone.......oh god does it hurt.......one disadvantage of loosing weight...no padding....YES its ok to laugh..
Paula Hep
on 4/24/07 4:42 am - Windsor, CT
RNY on 09/28/05 with
So much for fooling around!!! I've had tailbone problems for years and I know the pain. I've actually had a doctor put on a rubber glove and go up the butt to pull it and straighten it out (I know, too much info!)...but it helped.. I have to sit on a cushion/pad when I have my hair done or take a plane trip cause it acts up. I feel your pain...believe me...and there's nothing you can do except maybe sit on a ho****er bottle, buy the donut pillow and make sure you use it. Take Tylenol.. Hang in there....know that you're the butt of the joke! HAHA Paula
Heidi
on 4/24/07 10:45 pm - Garrett, PA
Oh beleive me, it does hurt. I got the donut pillow. And the doctor gave me darvocets. they help but also make me a little sick in my stomach. that sounds painfull, the whole rubber glove thing.. but she told me it's not lined up right so maybe something like that would help....she said it would still heal even though it was out of wack... oh well.....yes i am the butt of the joke
Farrah W
on 4/27/07 12:03 am - Tallahassee, FL
I've had the tailbone adjustment with the finger up the butt too - it definitely helped!! I use the blow up travel pilllows you can buy at Target. Put the opening toward the back. Those worked the best for me!
linda D.
on 4/25/07 4:41 am - Holbrook, NY
OMG Heidi - I am so sorry that I am laughing (not at you, at the situation!) and I feel so bad for you - I can only imagine the pain you're in (actually I would prefer not to imagine it) I don't even have a broken butt and I am constantly in pain now (at least I don't think it's broken) - I can't sit for more than 20 mins at a time without my butt hurting me - I was actually thinking about it the other night as I was sitting on the couch and trying to shift my body around so that it would stop hurting...it NEVER did this before... I really hope that you feel better soon - tell hubby to be gentle next time he kicks you in the butt! hugsssssss.... Linda
Maddiebug
on 4/25/07 9:35 am - Madrid, NY
You poor girl- and your husband must feel awful. I feel so bad for you at least any other part of your body you hurt you can rest, but how do you rest your butt? Hope you feel better real soon! Christine
barbie12
on 4/25/07 8:54 pm - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
I broke mine when i was younger it still bothers me today. No cure for it. I remember how that felt. i had to fall into bed standing up. and going to the bathroom lets not talk about that. I fell out of a car. Take Care Barb
Musicmama88
on 5/1/07 2:02 am - Danville, IN
I fell years ago going out to the mailbox, landed on my tush in the rain and sat there as the mailman passed me by,,but oh the pain!!! I cried!! That was 30 years ago, and I still have trouble sitting, especailly now that I have lost 135 pounds!! Be careful, take care,,and no,,Im really not laughing,,,well,,maybe a ,little,,,,,,, Blessings betsy
Heidi
on 5/2/07 2:59 am - Garrett, PA
I am hoping this doesnt keep bothering me... yes u can laugh.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 577 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 674 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 883 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 905 views