Need help I am stressed!!

Jazwog
on 6/17/07 1:47 am - Medical Lake, WA
I am sooo stressed out between work and home that I feel I am just going to gain gain gain!! I try to excercise but I find my self eating more and stretching my stomach out because I want to fullfill that emptiness that I am feeling I Want the pain to go away that I am feeling in my chest so I fill my stomach to the point of hurting. There is nothing I can control to fix the problem at work because no one is listening to me unless I quit and I can't really do that with bills so I am looking elsewhere. I am not appreciated for what I do at work because I am getting in trouble for doing to much of my job. I was told I need to STOP doing things that are not my job stop being nice etc., that is me my job is customer service so why wouldn't I go beyond what my job is I am so confused!! Why can't I be who I am and go the extra mile!! Please say a pray for me that things will get better and I won't be stressed and most of all I can control my eating and not stretch my stomach out!!
shelt
on 6/17/07 10:44 am - Neer Lake Erie, PA
I went through bouts of that when hubby was away for 6 months , I turned to food because it was what I knew , I decided to focus that energy in tae bo or walking or something like that. I would just put all the stress and anger and emotion into doing witch ever it was at the moment. It helped release the anger, it helped tone me up, it kept me distracted and best of all it kept me from old habits. Try focusing the energy elsewhere put down the snack and climb the stairs till your out of breath, whatever it takes just don't fall back to the patterns that got you to surgery in the first place your not that person anymore. Shel
Jazwog
on 6/18/07 6:46 am - Medical Lake, WA
I already do alot of excercising but then I heard it wasn't good to do it when your mad because you could hurt yourself so I have tried to not be angry but I can't really control anything at work when I can't go up stairs or do anything but reach for food in that moment of anger. I am working on it but I have a job interview tomorrow so hopefully I will be in a new enviroment where I can be myself again and be able to give the customer service that I am use to giving.
Tanya L
on 6/17/07 5:13 pm - Carpinteria, CA
spearmints help me.... I try to drink more then eat...I am very stressed as well, and about to get a divorce... Find something to do with your hands instead of eating, or find things that arer good for you that you can eat, and have it planned for those times.. I will be praying for you..
Jazwog
on 6/18/07 6:48 am - Medical Lake, WA
Thanks for the prayers I will be needing them!! I also pray for you too. I just need strength and try getting over that I am being punished for being too nice and going over and beyond my job when others are not doing there job and nothing is happening to them.
barbie12
on 6/19/07 2:41 am - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
Michelle ignore ignorant people dont let people push you out of your job, Hugs Barb
barbie12
on 6/19/07 2:59 am - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
Tanya, I will be thinking of you. I went thu it. and its going to make you a strong woman. Like it did me. I fell but i got myself back up. and im not falling again. you only live once live it happy. no verbal or physical abuse is a great way to live. Best wishes if you need a friend to chat with and have yahoo my name is barbie5414 i can give you some great advise. Barb
Jazwog
on 6/20/07 2:40 am - Medical Lake, WA
Thanks I appreciate all the support. I am just trying to control what I can and let the rest go. I will just let the Major take care of what I can't control and try to just do my job.
barbie12
on 6/20/07 3:42 am - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
Thats right you dont need that **** just kill them with kindness. Smiling is the best. That gets them everytime. I worked in a machine shop with all men. I learnt that real fast. Smile and do your job. people get jealous or want what you have. So just smile and be happy. I have struggled yes. But the slim fast and scoop of powder in it really has healped me. I eat alot of sandwich meat to. Just dont let stress get to you. Thats your problem/ Make yourself happy. Do what you have to do to make yourself happy. Smiling is a great medicine. Hugs Your way you look beautiful. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 577 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 674 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 883 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 905 views