Anyone!?!?!?!?

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/07 1:45 am - Midland, MI
I know I know I've not been around alot .. ok I've been lurking. I need to get back on track.... Im maintaining but I fell like Im eatting WAY too much and making really bad choices. Do you think the "plateau buster" would help me get back on track? I'm open to any and all advise on how to kick my butt back into gear... ~Erin
jacjac
on 7/7/07 7:55 pm - apo, ae, NY
Erin, I too have been "lurking" and read often but do not post anymore. I have been pretty well maintaining at 160 with a thought that 145 would be nice. HOwever, I eat WAY too much and anything I want. Yes, smaller amounts, but I no longer fear sugar or snack foods. NOT A GOOD THING> I am lucky to be maintaining I guess and exercise is the only reason. I run 5 times a week about 3-4 miles. I need a good kick to get back off sugar and snacking. What is the plateau buster ? I could use some help too. Thanks for the post. J
barbie12
on 7/8/07 9:50 pm - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
Erin, Welcome back. We have all slacked off on the board. I was eating wrng food as well. But have been maintaining my weight thu excercise. Still the carbs make me feel sluggish and tired and sick. Im going to start laying off those. My new husband to be looks out for me. So Im going to be in good hands and will be able to eat better now that someone cares. Tak eCare Hugs Barb
donnafc
on 7/9/07 2:19 am - Lowell, MA
Hey Erin, I have found that by going back to basics I had retrained my pouch to be more sensitive. I don't believe in fasting,(drinking only fluids for a large amount of time) that is how many of us got this way to begin with. I just think if you can go back to protein first and exercise it will start to work again. Good luck I too had to find my way back and am now down 8 pounds from my highest regain. donna
Crewzer
on 7/30/07 7:43 am - Gilbert, AZ
Well your not alone. I have decided that August is my back to the basics month. I am going to knock off that 10lbs that comes and goes and a bonus 10lbs as well. I want to be at 185lb when I go back for my 2year checkup. I am at 207 this morning. I will be doing the gym and using www.fitday.com to track my food intake. This worked so well for me when I was losing the weight the first year. I remember that it is easy to put 10lbs per year. Don't think much about it until about 10 years has gone by. Not going to happen again. Anyone up for the challenge? What are your goals? Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 577 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 674 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 883 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 905 views