**** STATUS UPDATE PLEASE!!!! ******

Tanya L
on 8/16/07 3:18 am - Carpinteria, CA
I'm STILL LOSING!!!! Is anyone else in this position?? I lose from 3 to 5 lbs a MONTH STILL!!! I don't mean to brag, I am just SURPRISED!! Is anyone else here still losing?? How much have you lost? In a month we will all be 2 years out!! Can you believe it??? OK ... I want to hear a STATUS report ... let me know everyone!!!!! Tanya
livelyvc
on 8/16/07 5:26 am - Alexandria, VA
Hi Tanya, I haven't lost any weight in a very long time. I reached my goal weight of 165 last November, but am up about 10 pounds. My original goal was 180, and I can live with 175. I find that I can eat more and more, and it scares me sometimes. I exercise a lot and am in such good shape it is weird...I actually have muscley arms and some difinition in my abs!!! My legs are never going to be great...but I keep trying...I've been very lucky with skin and don't have too much floopiness... I won't be doing plastics. My only complication has been slight anemia. I'm trying to regulate my iron. The other thing that happens more and more is that I overeat to the point of uncomfortableness and have to make myself vomit. This was never something I did before surgery...and worry it might be bulemic behavior.... Otherwise life is great... Sometimes I cant' believe it is me...
Tanya L
on 8/16/07 5:37 am - Carpinteria, CA
Yeah... I WISH I didnt need plastics... I got approved for Care Credit, and will see a Surgeon next month.. Hopefully to have plastics VERY soon..... My thighs and butt.... HORRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the boobs and arms... I excersize, and yes, could have done better, but when you have lost as much as I have, the skin JUST doenst BOUNCE back....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look good in clothes, but want to look good in a 2 piece also... doesnt have to be a string bikini...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crewzer
on 8/16/07 7:06 am - Gilbert, AZ
I am going to have my loose skin on my arms attached to my sides, That way I can tell everyone I am practicing to be a flying squirrel. Yea, feel great with clothes on, but with out I look like a candle left out in the sun. Help me I am melting. haha.
o2bnob
on 8/16/07 2:48 pm - ID
Hi Tanya, I'm Laura. I haven't really posted on this message board before, but I also had surgery in Sept. '05 (27th). I can't believe it's been almost 2 years. I've lost between 175 and 179 lbs. I am still losing, maybe not the 3-5 lbs per month, but maybe every 2 months. I'll lose a couple and then it bounces back and forth for a while and then I'll lose a couple more. I hope the weight loss continues for a while longer because I do want to lose maybe another 20 lbs. I want to be classified as "normal" when it comes to my BMI. I am also praying that I'll be able to have the tummy tuck surgery. Anyways, you look great. Congrats on your success!!! Laura
jacjac
on 8/17/07 12:31 am - apo, ae, NY
Hi Tanya, Two years!! Unbelievable!! I am at about 160 and have been now for almost a year. June 2006 I was at 160 and I haven't lost a bit. My doctor says I have lost more but gained weight due to muscles. Hope she is honest about it. She says she can't see me loosing anymore. I did have plastic surgery in Jan for Tummy and a lift. I plan to get backside and thighs done in December. Doctor said that will be up to 10 more lbs!! That's were all the weight always was. I am so glad you are still loosing but honestly I am OK with were I am. Wish for another 10 but I do not know if us weight loss people will ever be totally satisfied with our weight. I live in fear of gaining so I RUN 5 times a week. Like religion!! When I miss even once a week I get nervous. Thanks for posting. Best wishes, Jacqueline
Ready4 AChange
on 8/17/07 8:42 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Hi, No I really haven't lost any more in a while. It's my fault. I haven't done much exercising and have been grazing.. I haven't hit "my goal" and really don't think I will. And honestly ! I'm happy , I have more energy , can chase my grandson around and in Sept I will have a new Grand daughter to spoil Congratulations on your weight loss. Sandy
Stacy H.
on 8/19/07 5:50 am - Cumberland, IN
No loss here but if I did my dr would shoot me LOL. She told me no lower than 130. I reached that in Nov and have gone as low as 125 but staying about 128 normally. I'm happy where I am at. No plastics here (except boobs, no lift just implants last October). I would love to get my thighs done but just can't justify the money, they aren't THAT bad. Happy and healthy, who would have thought 2yrs ago?? BMI from 45.5 to 21.8 and body fat percentage from more than 50% (meaning of my 265lbs I had more than 130lbs of FAT!!!) to 18.6% (meaning of my 125lbs only 23lbs is fat!!). I am truly amazed by this journey and by my own ability to finally succeed at being healthy. Just 3 weeks left until I walk 26 miles in my first marathon and I know without a doubt I am ready! Two years ago I couldn't walk 1 mile without stopping. I'm a hap-hap-happy girl
Autumn's Mom
on 8/22/07 2:59 am - Fairport, NY
tanya u look great!! my weight has been the same since may. i started at 288 and did get down to 134 but only for a minute. i now fluctuate between 136-139 which is fine with me as long as i don't go over 139. no plastics for me unless i win the lottery -lol. my stomach and arms don't bother me much but my boobs are empty sacks of hanging skin (pretty huh). the worst for me is my thighs, ugg they are sooo bad, but that's where i carried my weight. all in all any of it is still better than weighing 288 again!!! M
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 577 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 674 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 883 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 905 views