BY POPULAR DEMAND...

emmyjmommy
on 8/22/07 3:46 am - Montgomery, AL
My dh has updated my profile with my most recent pictures! We have started our photography business, and lucky me...I'm the guinea pig!!! Enjoy! ~~Emily Jones Montgomery, AL 325/210
Ready4 AChange
on 8/22/07 2:25 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Nice pix. I love taking pictures , especially my grandson. I love the shots where they aren't expecting anything. I like the "natural" poses. Good Luck on your "business" Sandy
emmyjmommy
on 8/23/07 11:37 pm - Montgomery, AL
Sandy, thanks! We love taking pictures of our kids, too!! But are looking forward to doing a variety of ages! ~~em
Paula Hep
on 8/23/07 3:52 am - Windsor, CT
RNY on 09/28/05 with
Hi Em, WOW, what a change,. You look at least 15-20 years younger! I love the pix of you sideways in black at the front door going to the opera or theater...your boobs are waist level! Can you believe it? You've come a LONG way baby! Now a model, even! You go girl!! What plastics have you had? Paula
emmyjmommy
on 8/23/07 11:37 pm - Montgomery, AL
Paula, thanks so much! I thought the same about you looking so much younger when you posted your current pic...you need to update yours, too!!! I have only had a panniculectomy (tummy tuck and over 20lbs of skin removed)...I will be having a breast lift and reduction sometime in September, I hope...my parents are on a trip and wanted me to wait until they returned so they could help w/ the kiddos. I love being able to look at my belly in the mirror and not be totally disgusted by it! It is also fun to try on clothes and them to fit correctly (except for shirts and dresses, I'm still having to fit my 34LL boobs...it is a pain!) You have been a great support and inspiration for me! Thanks! ~~em
*DownsouthGAgirl *
on 8/23/07 11:00 pm - GA
you look beautiful Emily! ~Tonya King~
emmyjmommy
on 8/23/07 11:38 pm - Montgomery, AL
Thanks Tonya! I feel good...not beautiful, yet...I hope to feel that way after my breast surgery! ~~em
Tanya L
on 8/24/07 7:20 pm - Carpinteria, CA
Emily.. You are SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the pic with the White collar.. just brings out your Beautiful blue eyes and red hair!! WOW 34 LL?? now I KNOW you have to order those bras.. I would HAVE to get a reduction too!!! Insurance should pay for that!!!!!! If that's what you are now.. I cant IMAGINE what you were before surgery...LOL!! Do you have a surgery date yet??? You need to take some full length shots.!! God BLess Tanya
emmyjmommy
on 8/25/07 4:40 am - Montgomery, AL
Thanks Tanya!! You are sweet! My insurance already approved my breast reduction, I am just hoping to have some revision work done on my abdomen and flanks -- including liposuction -- but those are not covered and it will cost upwards of $5k to have them done...OUCH! My aim for surgery is mid-end of Sept. I'll keep you posted...and get my dh to post a full length shot! ~~em
Heather H.
on 8/27/07 11:39 am - Northern, CA
You are beautiful, beautiful!! Good career choice too. We have enjoyed having our own photography business for the last 10+ years. You will have so many wow moments!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views