quick update

donnafc
on 9/11/07 1:11 am - Lowell, MA
Hi all. Sorry I haven't been around. I feel like a complete failure. I do check in and am happy to hear everyone is doing well. I have gained 15 pounds and stopped caring about a lot of things. I am struggling at work just to try and keep up. I am tired and cold all the time, not sure if it is vitamins or not. Have an appointment next week with Dr. I hope to get a lot of answers. As far as the weight gain I have gotten back on the wagon again for the umpteenth time. -- hopefully it will work. Today on the way to work I was rear-ended and have a horrible headache and back ache I am sure it is whiplash of some kind. sorry to spew-forth all this bad energy, I just needed to get it out and I figured you guys would be the best to give back a little support. love d
jennifer_r
on 9/11/07 1:48 am - hope mills, NC
oh boy your gonna be sore tomorrow and for a few weeks ..i was rear ended and i got out and was im ok im ok....we i did refuse medical attention. The next morning i couldnt move my head from my pillow...my neck was so sore and *whiplashed* it hurt for several weeks and i had to wear one of those things around my neck...it was embarrassing. i hope you feel better ..and good luck with the wagon for the weight ...you can do it...we all know it can be done we have been doing it now for 2 years...keep your chin up...well that is if it doesnt hurt you know poor thing..hope you feel better ..........i also need to get labs done for the two year thing... i hope they can help you with your being cold and strugglin to keep up maybe your low on something and just need a boost. good luck jennifer r
donnafc
on 9/14/07 1:24 am - Lowell, MA
So far I don't feel to bad. I have been taking Tylenol and only get sore when I forget to keep taking it. thanks for the support it really helps. donna
kellyp
on 9/11/07 5:52 am - Brookfield, MO
Hi Donna, Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with it all! Concerning the weight gain, I never even got CLOSE to my goal, bottoming out at 216 from 330. Since then, I've gained tand lost the same 10# for the past year. I understand. Your symptoms, cold and tired...they really sound like they kind of lean toward thyroid, have you had yours checked lately? My sister suffers from this. She also has your symptoms and has pernecious (sp?) anemia and has to take iron shots for life. She wasn't very compliant with her vits and nutrients and is now suffering alot, 7 yrs. out. I sure hope you get to feeling better about life and physically. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Kelly
donnafc
on 9/14/07 1:23 am - Lowell, MA
Thanks for the support Kelly, I am feeling a little better. I have an appointment next week and will have my blood done. Hope it is just lack of vitamins and I can fix it. d
jacjac
on 9/11/07 5:44 pm - apo, ae, NY
Donna, Sorry to hear about your latest. And want you to know you are in my thoughts. I hope you are getting the support you need. Yes, Two years out it seems harder than ever. I still run 4-5 times a week but my eating is horrible. I try to do Protein First but that doesn't always happen either. I have gained weight... "muscle mass" I am sure( JOKING) but wish I could say that. I feel like I could loose another 15 pounds if I really tried, but go**** is so hard to loose that last 15. Hang in there( I do not even know how much I have gained as I won't weigh myself) I go to the Surgeon Monday for 2 year visit and I am sure he will have something to say.... And I will get on the scale then. YIKES!! Know I am here supporting you( From Germany) and sending positive thoughts your way. Remember: Take care of YOU: No one else can do it!! Best wishes for your two year aniversary. Jacqueline
donnafc
on 9/14/07 1:27 am - Lowell, MA
I have gone back to protein drink in the morning and one in my coffee (decafe) later in the day. I hope by upping my protein and getting back to exercise.... lots of excuse on not moving to loose.....will get me motivated again. thanks a bunch for the support donna
barbie12
on 9/12/07 11:53 pm - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
Donna, You seem depressed. The only way i keep my self from gaining is i get in 2 scoops of protein in my drinks everyday. And i walk almost daily. 3 miles. I eat almost everything but still only can eat small portioons. I stay clear from sweats and most carbs. Since i have stopped drinking beer i seem to be losing again slowly. I am at 145 My husband does not want me to lose anymore. I think the beer keep me from losing to much .I am so glad im clean and sober. I dont want to be to thin. I like being 150 pounds. I am very tall. 5-8.5 . Since i have been married i have also got off my depression meds. So I think that is helping me lose to. You can lose that weight back. Stay off the sweets and get that walking in. shrink that stomach back up. Somedays i eat more than other days. Hugs Barb
donnafc
on 9/14/07 1:30 am - Lowell, MA
Hey Barb how married life? I have upped my protein again and need to start moving. Depression is the problem I just hadn't been able to break through until just yesterday. I too am 5-8.5 and I have always watched to see how you and donna have done. We were pretty much in line until the last 6 months. The lowest I got to was 163 and then started to put it back on. Donna contacted me and I have started back on the path of moving to loose.... thanks for the support donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 902 views