Catching up..........

robo_petz
on 9/11/07 6:06 am - Ewa Beach, HI
..........Hi all its been awhile since ive been here, all the forum residence may remember me. But i always lurk here n there but just dont post as much as id like, well nice to hear that yall are doin well. Im gettin ready to have my tummy tuck done, I am more scared this time around, cuz im a big woose to pain hahahaha. Just thought id share with yall. For all you post PS peeps, any pointers you wanna give me or things you think i should know? pls share Take Care =) Robert
Ready4 AChange
on 9/12/07 1:02 am - Upper Chichester, PA
I had a hernia repair and panni removal in Feb. And for me the recovery was alot easier than with my wls. Just don't push yourself. Make time to heal. Good Luck Sandy
emmyjmommy
on 9/12/07 1:11 am - Montgomery, AL
The first 4 days are the absolute worse! Stay in a reclined position as much as you can!!! Don't over do it...you'll do great! Emily Montgomery, AL 25lbs of stomach skin removed 5/3/2007
Tanya L
on 9/12/07 3:52 pm - Carpinteria, CA
Hey Emily!! Do you have any after plastics pics yet?? I am looking atpossibly 10/19 for my LBL.. besides recliner.. any suggestions or things would ve done differently?
emmyjmommy
on 9/13/07 12:12 am - Montgomery, AL
Actually Tanya, I feel like I did everything correctly! I watched what I lifted, and did not lift for as long (actually a little longer) than they told me. I stayed inactive as long as they told me to...I walked as much, or a little more, than they told me. I was careful with my incision (sp?). My most difficult thing was sleep...I did not sleep well in the recliner, and had to have medication to help myself sleep. I slept in the recliner for a little over a month or so, and am glad I did...I didn't want to chance rolling over on my tummy...or my kids (who come over during the night) to accidentally kick me. Let me know when you are having it done! If you have any other questions, please let me know! ~~em
Tanya L
on 9/13/07 12:44 am - Carpinteria, CA
I will not have a recliner available to me, as my dad has only one, and needs it. I was thinking of possibly getting foam wedges for under my back and knees. I am living in a motor home at my moms, and has 2 small stairs.. a little concerned about that, but Dr says should be ok. I will be in the hospital overnight anyways... What did you do to prepare for surgery?(LBL)
koukla
on 9/13/07 6:24 am - a city, CT
You could rent a recliner that lifts you up for a month. I don't think they cost that much to rent. That would be a great help. good luck with yours. I want plastics but it's so expensive. hopefully some day. Koukla
Tanya L
on 9/13/07 1:33 pm - Carpinteria, CA
unfortunately, it's a SPACE Issue, there is no space to put one....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 902 views