Happy Surgiversary to me!!!

Tanya L
on 9/14/07 5:21 pm - Carpinteria, CA
Well, I guess technically it is now over, cause it's 12:09 am, but I really didnt get to celebrate it, my son & aughter have strep thrat, and now the one daughter now has ear infection, and possible something wrong with her lung...... My oldest daughter had her first football game at high school tonight, she's in Marching band.. This past month I lost another 2 lbs..... I had my Plastics Consult, and the Dr after talking with my shrink, wants my presence again on Tuesday(Nurse said to take pics & show more pics? at no cost to me?) The PS office is trying to get my surgery or 10/05, if not 10/19. BOY!! That is soon!! IT just doesnt seem real........................................... I have GAINED so much self esteem thru losing 193 lbs.....but ended up losing my marriage.. Dont feel sorry for me (pray for healing for my kids)I should have left him long ago, but didnt think I was worth it, and thought I MUST have been the problem... I NOW KNOW that I AM worth it and I am a human being, not trash, or any other name that he called me, that I cant repeat.. Because of this weight loss surgery, I NOW stand up for myself, and I have already seen my daughter start to do it as well. I CARRY my before pics in my purse. I TELL EVERYONE, about what I have done. I am PROUD of the choice I made, and if I can help someone, I WILL!! I know for a fact I have already influenced several people to change their lives thru WLS. Is there something I regret??? Yes, the fact that I stood on the fence for 5 years before FINALLY deciding to have WLS. God Bless you!! Thanks for reading..
Ready4 AChange
on 9/15/07 9:28 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Happy Surgiversary ! I hope your family feels better soon. I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way... Sandy
jennifer_r
on 9/16/07 1:45 pm - hope mills, NC
im proud of you for taking the steps to get to being a happy person..moving with all the kids and taking the journey farther to the plastic surgery is alot on you. you deserve to be treated like the person you are. NOT belittled becuase they think your worthless..i am glad you got out of a bad situation..FOCUS on you and your children. Spread the word of your accommplishments and help others to overcome their obesity like we have. Im proud of you...keep us posted on your plasitics...take care jennifer r
Melanie S.
on 9/16/07 7:31 pm - Sebeka, MN
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! My surgiversary (LOL) was yesterday September 16th. I too feel that it was the best thing I could have done. I am also going through a divorce and yes I would say its because of the new self esteem I have found since WLS. When I got the surgery I said I was getting my life back...boy I never thought about that comment until recently. Because of WLS I am now the person I have always wanted to be...not just physically but emotionally and mentally. It has made me stronger and healthy both physically and mentally. My highest weight before surgery was 326 and I felt like I was in prison and now I am 125 and well try to keep up with me now LOL. My next step hopefully is plastic surgery to fix some minor irritations left from the surgery but thats after I finish getting my nursing degree which I graduate with in May of 2008! Anyhow congratulations!!! Melanie
Tanya L
on 9/17/07 3:21 pm - Carpinteria, CA
Congrats to you too!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain