** I'VE GOT A DATE !!! ***

Tanya L
on 9/20/07 6:04 pm - Carpinteria, CA
OK... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! It doesnt seem REAL yet... I will be having my FIRST round of Reconstructive surgery on OCTOBER 5th... you GOT IT JUST 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you see me fainting??????? I go for pre-op TODAY!!!!!!!! I will be having LBL, with aggressive lipo, fat transfer for butt augmentation, and breast lift!! Can Y'ALL say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jacjac
on 9/20/07 10:13 pm - apo, ae, NY
Congradulations!! It is such a big deal to get started. I go next Wed for second consult and to set the date for a Dec surgery for lbl and thighs. I did the TT and breast lift in Jan and am so happy to have the girls at the correct position!! Best wishes for a great sugery and quick recovery. Jacqueline
jennifer_r
on 9/21/07 12:02 am - hope mills, NC
CONGRATS!! Im excited for you...you have had a lot of big things happen to you in the last year or so....Be strong and take care of yourself in your new life and new soon to be you!!!! woo hoo im just excited for you to see your results! take care and congrats again jennifer r
Tanya L
on 9/21/07 12:53 am - Carpinteria, CA
THANKS!! I'm SO EXCITED as you can see !
Stacy H.
on 9/22/07 6:32 am - Cumberland, IN
That's great news Tanya! I know you've been waiting for this for a long time. Did I read right that they are going to take fat from you butt and put it in your boobs?? LOL I think a lot of people would like to have that done!
Tanya L
on 9/22/07 7:10 am - Carpinteria, CA
no!!!! fat from thighs to my butt!!!!! I dont want a flat butt !!!! lol!!!
Paula Hep
on 9/22/07 10:18 pm - Windsor, CT
RNY on 09/28/05 with
WOW...I'm jealous! Good for you...where are you having the surgery? Now that you're in CA, did you go to one of the Dr 90210 docs? Sounds like your doc knows what he/she is doing to be doing all that. WHEW! Can't wait to see before/after pix. Will your insurance be paying for any of it? Paula
Tanya L
on 9/23/07 3:33 am - Carpinteria, CA
To have my surgery,I am staying with my mom in Northern CA,90210 is in Southern, where I willbe living LATER!!! I am using Dr Kaufman. 50% of his patients are WLS!!! As soon as I amupto it, will share pics!!! My doc has a surgery center, but wants me to have this surgery in hospital in Folsom, just a block from his office...
koukla
on 9/24/07 12:23 pm - a city, CT
you are so lucky. Good luck. That's just less than 2 weeks away. Good for you. Koukla
Crewzer
on 10/3/07 10:52 am - Gilbert, AZ
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy it is all coming together for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views