Busy With Married life

barbie12
on 10/6/07 10:59 pm - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
Can anyone help me with this issue. Im very worried. I am getting to thin. Do you have any advice on what to do. I dont want to lose my curves. The way im going Im only to end up like olive oil. Me and husband are very active in sports. with tennis and so on. If anyone has any advice let me know. I dont eat alot. and still walk 3.5 miles 3 times a week. Any advice. Im so in love and very happy with my new life. Sorry I have been away. We are still moving 2 houses together. It has been a job. Tanya. Congrats. and to all others congrats on your 2 years aniversary. And I seen pics of the beautiful baby. Congrats. My aniv was sept 21 my husbands birthday, I have lost so rapidly. I get light headed. Thanks for your help.
Ready4 AChange
on 10/7/07 12:39 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Congrats on your married life. Hope it continues. I have not had any trouble with losing too much. My problem is the opposite...Haven't lost in a while. Then again I haven't been exercising as much as I should. Maybe if you add some more carbs to your diet it may help. ( just a suggestion) Have you checked out Thinnerself.com ? I know he puts up info on how many carbs you should be getting in to lose and maintain. Maybe that may help. Good Luck Sandy
Tanya L
on 10/8/07 8:19 pm - Carpinteria, CA
Hey BARB!! So glad the married life is going good.. Just had plastics.. check out first pic, in my pictrail Plastics folder.. password ps.. I am still losing too... I think you ojust need to eat a little more.. check on the protien/calories... God BLess!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views