I'm NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya L
on 10/26/07 7:03 am - Carpinteria, CA
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok.. it's my bro's b-day today, but I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT A PRESENT!!!! I stepped on scale and it said.. get ready... 154.9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means my BMI is 24.8 !!! NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I started this journey I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought I would get this far! My goal was 185 and to fit in 16/18 women's jeans!! Heck my kids never KNEW I could wera jeans before! Now I wear size 4/6 womens, and 7 juniors, and small & ex-small tops!!! Never in my wildest!! and my PS says that I am still swollen and will go down some more!!! Funny I still see my thighs as big.. LOL!!!! Still working on that.. Yesterday I uploaded a new avatar, thought after almost a year it was time... Anyway I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS!! I can't tell mom as she thinks I have lost too much and is very jealous of my success as she is SMO. Every time I see her walk and breathe my heart drops.. I feel so sorry for her and wish she would do something.. Anyways.... can you guys do a HAPPY DANCE with ME????? I feel you guys are the ONLY ones who understand! I am so lonely out here.. LOL
*DownsouthGAgirl *
on 10/27/07 5:14 am - GA
wow wow wow thats is so awesome!!!!! how much came off with the plastics? so proud of you Tanya i'm still 172 but no plastics I don't have any Ins. and it's not in our budget right now but hopefully one of these day's I wanna tummy tuck soooo bad!
Tanya L
on 10/27/07 5:25 am - Carpinteria, CA
Before Plastics I was 159, and now 154(went up to 161 right after), he originally said would be about 15 lbs, but I never got what it was yet, post op notes havent come back from hospital. It wasnt in my bidget either.. LOL!!! Ifinanced it,a nd praying mynew job is going to be enough to cover it. I had to have these surgeries as I will be meeting influential people in movie biz. I will be a Casting DIrector/Producer with my best friend of 29 years.. I need round 2 before I start...
*DownsouthGAgirl *
on 10/27/07 5:30 am - GA
dang you go girl...hot bod and a new job! can't finance either...credit's shot lol
Tanya L
on 10/27/07 5:33 am - Carpinteria, CA
Did you see my pics? I'll have more end of week.. ] Url on my profile in upper left for pictrail. folder plastics. password ps.. (warning graphic)
*DownsouthGAgirl *
on 10/27/07 5:37 am - GA
yea i looked at them and i left you some comments BIG difference and just wait till all the swelling's gone and the scar's lighten you are really gonna be HOT!!! I DON'T THINK YOU WILL BE LONELY LONG MEN ARE GONNA BE STANDING IN LINE FOR YOU GIRL!
Tanya L
on 10/27/07 5:55 pm - Carpinteria, CA
You are too kind...
barbie12
on 10/27/07 7:58 pm - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
Tanya, Can you send me your password threw this email on this website. I dont want email going to my husbands email. Because he doesnt need to see your pics. Very Personal. Thanks Would love to see them. I bet your really living your life to the fullest now. Hugs Barb
koukla
on 10/27/07 6:27 am - a city, CT
You are doing so good. Hope the infection heals soon. You are right about only us understanding. I hear all the time how skinny my arms are and stuff. And I'm 180 pounds. so it's far from skinny. And my parents live with my husband and me and my 2 kids. Yes, it is very hard. And now they are both in their mid 80's it's even harder. anyway, I am doing the happy dance with you. Hang in there. You're doing great. Koukla
Tanya L
on 10/27/07 5:56 pm - Carpinteria, CA
thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain