Iron

koukla
on 10/27/07 6:32 am - a city, CT
Just a quick update: Well my fellow Sept. 05'ers, I now have low Iron. So low that I now need Iron Infusions. It really stinks. I feel like a wet dish rag most of the time. I have to go once a week for six weeks for the infusions then once every other week then once a month. I had my first infusion this week and so far I don't see any difference. as a matter of fact the day after I was worst. I couldn't even get out of bed. Then the 2nd day I felt good but the 3rd day I feel run down again. Haven't been able to go to the gym because I have no energy. Hope to get this under control soon. have to get back to the gym. hope everyone is doing good. Koukla
jacjac
on 10/30/07 12:56 am - apo, ae, NY
I had to do that over a year ago and while it was a pain in the butt, it was the only thing that got my iron back in line. Now it is OK. Grin and bear it girlie cause in the long run it works!! Take care, jacqueline
koukla
on 10/30/07 12:56 pm - a city, CT
Hi Jacqueline, I'm sorry it happened to you but glad to hear that it worked. I'm so glad of that. I just can't wait to get my energy back. Oh yea, I just broke my foot last night. so now I have six weeks for that to heal. UGH!!!!!!!!!! When stuff happens it happens alot. Thanks again, Koukla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views