Update after my surgery!

emmyjmommy
on 11/1/07 2:55 am - Montgomery, AL
Hey Y'all!!! I just wanted to stop in and catch you up on how I am doing. My surgery was last Thursday morning....I'm still a little blurry with all of the times that things happened, but when I went back for surgery, my wonderful dear surgeon, Dr. Jack, told my dh that it would be about 4 hours. After 4 1/2 hours my dh got worried...the surgery ended up taking right at 6 1/2 hours!!!! I could not believe it!!! Fortunately there were no complications, just a picky surgeon!!! He wanted everything to look good! He started with my breasts, did the reduction and lift (my dh says that "the mountains went to molehills!")....they are small...but I was a 36 LL, so, anything would look small to me! Then he moved to my revision tummy tuck and hip revision....then to my liposuction...and can I tell you...I am a week out today, and still having pain in my liposuction area!!! UGH! It is much rougher than I expected! Right now, I am okay with the way I look, but can not wait for the swelling to go down...Let's see if I can recap my losses.... Pre RNY(2005) - 325 Pre Panniculectomy(5/2007) - 225 Pre Reduction(10/2007) - 215 1 week post reduction - 205 ....just 5 more lbs...I really wanna be under 200!!! ~~emily
Paula Hep
on 11/1/07 10:44 am - Windsor, CT
RNY on 09/28/05 with
Wow, Emily...you sure did have a lot done! Why did you have to have revisions?? I don't think I ever heard of a LL cup size! WOW...What will you be now? Rest and heal...it's important! paula
jacjac
on 11/5/07 6:58 pm - apo, ae, NY
Congradulations on successful surgery. I have had a Breast lift and tummy tuck and am scheduled for lower body lift and thighs Dec 7. I am hopinghti is the END of surgery for me. Take care of yourself.
Tanya L
on 11/6/07 12:14 am - Carpinteria, CA
HEy EM !! Glad to see ya posting. The lipo is the most painful. I am4 weeks out, and finally getting some relief from it. It's all that back and forth, and bruising. It is the worst, but SO WORTH IT!! OK.. sister.. some pics would be nice... you GORGEOUS THING YOU!!! I was a G/H cup can't imagine a LL.. What do you think they took you down to? DId your insurance help pay? I would think they would with a reduction of that size... Rest & Heal sister..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views