hernias and panni removal

shelt
on 11/19/07 9:01 pm - Neer Lake Erie, PA
Well I went to my appt. I weigh 244 according to the surgons scales. We talked about plastic surgery and he said it's been over 2 yrs and I have lost a great amount of weight and I could start checking into it whenever I was ready. Told him about not being able to even keep soup down somedays. and he checked my tummy where the pains and discomfort has been and said I have 2 hernias and to check with the plastic surgon on the way out to see about getting a conceltation set up (for Panni removal they have offices on the same floor ) so they can do it all at the same time...soon. When I told the PS office that the WLS doctor wanted me in for hernia repair and Panni removal all at once they set my conceltation for Dec 3rd . He gave me scripts for some meds, bloodwork and I have to have an upper GI with follow to make sure things are getting through ok. Well thats my update Shel Ps Ali is 11 weeks and doing very well , she says Ma, calls daddy Gee , she sleeps through the night now 12-6 or 7 , she is finally in a size 1 diaper as long as they run small and she is now in newborn and some small 0-3 month cloths.
Tanya L
on 11/20/07 4:35 pm - Carpinteria, CA
I replied on the other post.. Glad to see you and ALi doing well!
koukla
on 11/24/07 12:48 pm - a city, CT
Congratulations on the baby. Oh sweet she must be. So maybe the insurance will pay for the whole surgery since you have 2 hernias. that would be nice. Good luck at the consultation and let us know how it goes. Koukla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views