Update from a stranger!!!

bellester
on 12/21/07 1:21 am - Ware, MA
Hi all, I have not been here in a while, life gets hectic when you have more going on I guess. Anyway, here we are almost 2 1/2 years out, let's pat ourselves on the back. I have been doing very well. I have maintained @ 130-135lbs for the past 18 months or so. I feel good, taking my vitamins and calcium. I get cold a lot more now, less fat to keep me warm which I struggle with (yes it DOES get very COLD in California, I know, I know, stop complaining right?!) Want to wish every one of you a Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukkah/etc. and here is to a great 2008 for us all! Love, Amy
Ready4 AChange
on 12/23/07 3:40 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Happy Holidays to you also Amy.. I have been slipping back to my "snacking" and since the fruits around here are not in supply I have been doing the triscuit snack... Oh well New Years is coming soon. Time to start my Resolution List...... Sandy
Tanya L
on 12/24/07 11:08 pm - Carpinteria, CA
WOW!!! You had surgery the same day I did!!! I am doing great.. DOwn 207 lbs, had round 1 plastics, and round 2 scheduled for 1/11/2008. I , too, FREEZE.. I can never seem to get warm.. always have my heater in my car to 90 !!!
Musicmama88
on 12/29/07 2:18 am - Danville, IN
Yep! Im thankful for fleecy throws and flannel jammies!! I have had a small gain but am back on track with the exercise water and protein,,so still a success! Lets bring this forum back to life!! Blessings betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 902 views