Anyone ever tried Alli to loose last 20 lbs...

Susan B.
on 1/23/08 10:27 pm - Bergen County, NJ
RNY on 09/09/05 with
I'ver done some research on Alli and gastric bypass patients... anyone ever try it and what were your results. I feel I need a boost I'm 2 years post op - lost 125 lbs, want to loost 20 more and it just won't budge, don't feel I can really eat less! Any suggestions.... Also, anyone ever do the 5 day pouch test - all protein???
cutie3pie5
on 1/24/08 6:02 am - Lexington, SC
Hi Susan, I have not tried Alli... and I personally wouldn't go back to any weight loss medications being post-op. My surgeon and his team made it very clear to me that they don't support or condone any weight loss medications even prescription ones. With that being said, I see what Alli does to non-ops (my hubby and good friend) were taking them and lordy be, they couldn't stay out of the bathroom at all, and had many "Alli Oops" accidents in their undergarments. I have had to step back from my own downfalls when it came my eating, and I would always go back to basics. I recommend going back to basics, and even in small changes is great progress. I hope this helps. GOOD LUCK! We are in this together! ~Shannon
Susan B.
on 1/24/08 9:04 am - Bergen County, NJ
RNY on 09/09/05 with
Hi SHannon, Thanks for your reply and I have to agree with you - it's good to hear someone's "sound" response - time to go back to basics...it's worked before! Good luck to you too!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views