5 DAY POUCH TEST

CAROL W.
on 3/7/08 5:30 am - VERONA, PA
Has anyone tried this. I have gained 5 pounds back and am afraid of gaining what I have lost. I never reached my goal. I still have about 30 pounds to lose and just can't seem to do it. Istarted at 301 now weigh 212 lowest weight was 207 surgery was 9/13/05 I am so disapointed with myself that I haven't even reached the 100 pound mark yet and it will be 3 years in September. Anyone else have this problem. Carol
Maddiebug
on 3/8/08 7:33 am - Madrid, NY
Carol, I know how you feel except I did reach my goal. I don't know if that makes this better or worse. I tried to do the pouch teach and couldn't get through day one. I have had such horrible eating habits lately and no matter how bad I feel about it I still keep eating the same crap. I started exercising again and still haven't lost anything. On top of that my husband is making remarks about the junk I am eating and how he doesn't want to hear me ***** about my weight. Which by the way makes me want to eat more!! Started @ 289 Now weigh@ 154 Lowest weight@136 Surgery Date- 8/13/05 I feel like I am letting myself down and my family. I don't want to be fat again and I am scared that is what is going to happen. I don't have anyone to talk to about this since I can't talk to my husband. Thanks for letting me vent!!!
CAROL W.
on 3/9/08 11:55 pm - VERONA, PA
I did try the 5 day pouch test. I just started this past weekend. I did day 1 and 2. Today is day 3 and I had an egg for breakfast and brought protien shakes and cottage cheese to eat at work today. I am feeling better today and am not craving the junk like I have been. My husband hasn't been saying too much. Every once in awhile he will ask if I have lost any more weight and when I say no he doesn't say anything. He used to always have something to say about what I was eating or that I was never going to lose because of the way I was eating. He has leared to just keep quiet, most of the time.There are still times when he feels he has to say something. He has never had a weight problem and that is what I say to him. I lost some weight over the weekend, I just hope I continue. I don't know what I will do after the 5 day test. I guess just go back to eatin normaly jus****ch the carbs. Good luck Carol W
Cinbad50
on 5/21/08 12:51 am
I dont know what the 5 day pouch test is...could you please let me know what it and how to follow it. I have gained some of my weight back and cant seem to get it off...I eat a salad everyday and walk at lunchtime...I have tried to watch my snacking...what to do?
Musicmama88
on 5/23/08 6:47 am - Danville, IN
Go to www.5daypouchtest.com It will reset your pouch to its first sensitivity and size, cut carb cravings, restore energy and help you regain control. GEt back to drinking the water, eating at least 64 grams of protein a day,,,,, It works. I have done it . Blessings Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views