Sorry it's been so long..

shelt
on 5/19/08 8:05 am - Neer Lake Erie, PA
Just wanted to stop and say hi to all my family I have missed you all so much! As it turns out I won't be getting my Pani removal this summer like I had hoped but I guess it's all for a good cause..lol Boy Ali has been keeping me busy, I'm so glad I had this surgery cuz man I need all this energy. Ali will be 9 months old next week , she is cruising like crazy I expect her to walk any day now. She is due to be a big sister around Christmas time , not that she cares what that means yet..lol I'm sown to 229 now,I have lost 9 lbs in the last 5 weeks. Love you all ,I'll try harder to stay in touch.
Paula Hep
on 5/20/08 10:25 pm - Windsor, CT
RNY on 09/28/05 with
WOW, I take that little blurb as in: YOU'RE PREGNANT???? AGAIN???? LOL Congratulations! You WILL be busy! Glad you're so happy... paula
shelt
on 5/21/08 7:47 am - Neer Lake Erie, PA
Yep ! According to the sonogram we are due Dec 23rd , but I think it will be more like the 14th,The midwife said that was fine I was about that early with Ali. I'm losing weight like crazy this time though , and yes I'm eating like crazy too..lol How you been ?
Ready4 AChange
on 5/30/08 3:22 am - Upper Chichester, PA
WOW ! Congratulations "mom" again. Two will really keep you on your toes at that age. When they get older it only gets worse...lol My grandaughter Cydney is not as "mobile" I think that is because when she was born her hips were dislocated but heaven help her mom when she does get moving.. Keep us up to date on the "new addition" Sandy
Maddiebug
on 6/1/08 4:09 am - Madrid, NY
Congratulations!!!!  You think you have your hands full now- you'll lose a lot of weight trying to keep up with 2.  I had my first 2 real close togethor and I thought I was going to go crazy. Now they are 14 and 12 and they are worse now than they were at 2. It was really good to hear from you, keep in touch. Christine 
Tanya L
on 6/24/08 7:58 pm - Carpinteria, CA
Congrats Shelly!! I remember when it was like a miracle to try for one, and now u will have another!! God Bless!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views