Miss You!!! Update.....

Tanya L
on 6/24/08 7:50 pm - Carpinteria, CA
I have been so buzy... So many things have been happening.. Two of our films are being funded and should start shooting in September! I wil be doing a photoshoot regarding "COUGARS" on 7/13, calendar to follow.. I was on a TV program also in regards to Cougars..in the LA/OC area It seems since I found ME, that younger men are attracted to me... LOL... I still share my story, and pics, I havent forgot, although at the Hollywood Parties it cant be the first thing I talk about.... and THAT is VERY hard for me.... I understand a little why people dont tell... in this biz, most people arent WOW!! That's great you lost over 200 lbs... they say.. WOW!!! How did you get that FAT in the first place... at that point I want to COLE **** them... UURRGHHH..... My partner/friend of 30 years/sis told me about it, but until it actually happened to me... I couldnt believe it.. YES!! A lot of hollywood is shallow, but there ARE still good people too....... When I get more recognition, I do plan on sharing my story. It is a BIG part of my life... I will never forget it,a nd dont wanna be FAT again... I have gained a little weight back.... today I am 166 lbs at 5'6". but when I weighed 141 I looked very gaunt..... I would like to get between 150 & 155 again... but I have been working out in the gym every day for about a month... YOU HEARD IT!! Every day.. I excercise differenet parts, and I have been gaining muscle, but good thing is my legs are getting better shape.... Anyways... this is getting LONG... MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you missed me?? ANy questions???? I LOVE ALL Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out my pictrail .. have some newer pics..
koukla
on 6/28/08 12:20 pm - a city, CT
Great to hear from you. Glad you are finding happiness. It's amazing what people put up with because of weight. Thank God you lost it and found the courage to get out. It's been an amazing ride. I am so glad I did this. Keep up the great work. Koukla
Maddiebug
on 7/17/08 7:46 pm - Madrid, NY
Tanya, I went and looked at your profile and I don't believe I found anywhere that you said what a "cougar" is. Living on the East Coast , in a very small town, I have no idea what you are talking about. But you seem very happy about it, so congrats!!! Christine
Tanya L
on 7/18/08 3:07 am - Carpinteria, CA
TOO FUNNY CHRISTINE!!! Well u can google it, but basically it's an older woman who attracts younger men.. My best friend was Cougar of the month on urbancougar.com I have a boyfriend now, that I am going with who is 26. I will be 43 this year... We cook, clean and excersize together,everyday, and we LOVE the same music..
barbie12
on 7/21/08 4:32 am - OH
RNY on 09/21/05 with
The little time i was single I was a cougar. I was dating a 35 year old and even dated a 27 year old. I am 50. My husband is 40 There nothing wrong with it. Had a great time Hugs Barb
Musicmama88
on 7/24/08 1:33 pm - Danville, IN
Wow! I didnt know I was a cougar!! WOOHOO! I was 40 and my husband 25 when we married 21 years ago!! Still going REAL strong! He keeps me young and is still the most romantic man I know! hey girl,,if ya got it,,go for it! Age aint nuthin but a number!! Be Blessed Betsy
Tanya L
on 7/25/08 6:24 pm - Carpinteria, CA
Betsy you dont know HOW much I appreciated this.... I am actually dating a 26 year old as we speak, and I am 42, will be 43 in December....... I am 1 year older than his mom...LOL... I am also his FIRST girlfriend... I am falling hard for him... NEVER thought I would find someone...... I have never felt this good, I cant remember when... A first kiss, and it's incredible... he is a special guy... Thanks again....
Musicmama88
on 7/26/08 12:43 am - Danville, IN
Hey girl,,I still gotcha beat! Mike is the same age as MY OLDEST SON!!! LOL Seriously,,we did get some flack from a few people, but my kids took right to him, my youngest daughter being 14 at the time,and now she calls him dad and worships the ground he walks on. He treats me like a queen,,the whole flowers and perfume and romantic cabin in the mountains kinda guy. Hes good looking too. I was married for 19 years to an alcoholic woman chasing lazy mentally and verbally abusive man,,an then was single for 6 years when he died at the age of 41. This is so different from the life I lived then. I have learned that God always balances the measure , ya know? He made up for all that junk I went through, Mike and I never argue, and love being together still after all these years. In January we will celebrate our 21st anniversary by renewing our vows in a formal ceremony with a wedding dress and everything. Life is a gamble, with no guarantees. Sometimes you hafta follow your heart, and just go for it. This time, it was worth it for me. Blessings to ya, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views