3 Year Anniversary Sept.13 2005

GETTINGSMALLER
on 9/12/08 8:04 pm - PARIS, MO
I feel like a whole new person. I stepped on my scales this morning and I have lost a total of 377 lbs. I am smaller now then I was when I was in the 8th grade.  A couple days ago I had a high school teacher come up to me and ask " are you Cindy " I said "yes I am"   and she didn't believe me so I showed her my drivers license and then showed her my before surgery picture and then she believed me. Made me feel great.
Musicmama88
on 9/12/08 11:36 pm - Danville, IN
Wow, that is absolutely awesome! Congratulations on your success! Dontcha just love it when people dont recognize ya!
Tomorrow will be my three year anniversary. I lost 140 pounds, but regained 15. However, I have lost 7 of that so Im on my way back down.
Im so thankful for this WLS! It literally saved my life!

Be blessed!
Betsy.
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

GETTINGSMALLER
on 9/15/08 12:52 pm - PARIS, MO
Congrats  sounds like you are doing a great job.  The WLS also saved my life.   I had a mild heartattack in feb of 05 due to my size and the cardiologist told me if i wanted to see my next birthday i needed to do something about my weight. so thats when i got in contact with a doctor and got this ball a rolling.   Keep up the good work and take care
Theresa M.
on 9/13/08 2:22 am - Cleveland, TN
Today is my birthday too it's also been a long ride but I can say a good one to, I started out at 467lb and 229 and like to be 180 and the last is the hardest I haven't gained any and when I seen my doctor last my weight was 254 so I would say am still do oh ok.. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOU

Theresa
Theresa M.
on 9/13/08 2:53 am - Cleveland, TN
Typeo: that was my weight when I was two years out 254
GETTINGSMALLER
on 9/15/08 12:55 pm - PARIS, MO
  Go Theresa it's your birthday!  Keep up the great work you are doing super.

cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views