What can I say?

Maddiebug
on 9/13/08 10:35 pm - Madrid, NY
Yesterday was my  3 year anniversary.  But much like the way I have been handling my eating lately, I just didn't have time to do what I was supposed to do(take time to write).  I have fallen back into many of my old habits.  Mostly drinking soda.  I still can not eat a whole lot, so I have maintained at about 158-which I am not happy about.  Ideally I would like to be at 145, but I can not get the self control to do what I should be doing and stop the soda.  As I have mentioned several times I got down to about 135, but that was too skinny.

One of the major changes I have made in my life since I had my surgery is that I have started cutting people lose in my life that bring around bad Karma.  I no longetr talk to the person that I thought was my best friend for probably the last 15 years.  I think alot of it was because I was so insecure that because she was skiiny and pretty I liked to be around her and it didn't matter how she treated me.  Sometimes I am sad because I pretty much built my  world around being a good friend to her and now that I realize that she just wasn't good for me  I just have nothing to say to her.  I miss her but I do not miss the drama.  I really don't have that many other friends either, but I guess no really good friends is better than one really bad one.
Christine Richardson
281/151/165
Surgery Date:9/13/05
There are so many things I would change now.

livelyvc
on 9/16/08 1:40 am - Alexandria, VA
Hi,

I'm coming up on 3 years, and have had some similar experiences. I no longer speak to my best friend of 20 years. It has been more than a year an a half now. Cir****tances were different, she was overweight and we were "fat friends" and eatting buddies. Anyway, I finally realized that the situation just wasn't healthy for me and have moved on.

In addition, I find that I just take a lot less crap in general than I used to. I deserve better. Strange...how weight loss can make you realize things like that....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views