How about a weekly weigh in ? Accountability ?

Ready4 AChange
on 9/22/08 8:04 am - Upper Chichester, PA
I am tired of seeing the scale go up again !   It's time for me to get on the ball and see if I can put myself in "losing mode" again. This Wed is a Bariatric Surgery Patient Reunion. I want to go and be one of the "successful stories" not one that this surgery didn't work.

So  who is with me ?

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

shelt
on 10/22/08 5:40 pm - Neer Lake Erie, PA
Hello,
I haven't been on in awhile, We lost twins in June and I just lost the will to care for awhile , I took care of things but more out of need then want.
I have refocused, Decided to wait for another baby , I'm finally cleared to get the marina next week and this spring I hope to get the plastic surgury done.
I decided to check in with my 05 family and see how everyone has been.

I wouldn't concider myself a "sucess story" more a work in progress,I went from 488 and now am down to 216 last time I weighed in at the doctors office.

I'm willing to do the weekly weigh in just to help keep me focused. I reciently gained 5 lbs and lost it and someone said to me , "You lost like 300 lbs and your worried about 5 little pounds" I replied to her "you bet your a$$ I'm worried about those 5 little pounds, I wasn't worried 5 lbs at a time the first time going up and it got me to 488 lbs, NOT going there again !"
We all need to get back here with each other and get the support going again ,We just all got so thin and busy with our new found quality of life and energy levels we let slip the focus that brought us here in the first place.

I want to be down to 180 by april when I go in and get the evaluation for PS but I want to lose it slowly and wisly so that it stays gone and I stay healthy enough to go under the knife..lol

Good Luck to us all .
HW~488 ~SW~418 ~ CW ~216~ Mom to Ali 08/27/07 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

onyxstang
on 6/25/11 3:00 am - MCKINLEYVILLE, CA
Weekly weighin accountability sounds great! Let's do it
Maddiebug
on 10/23/08 8:57 am - Madrid, NY
I am so with you.  I have been a little better about what I am eating, but I am back to only drinking soda and coffee.  I am under alot of stress at work and home and right now I am just ready to give up on everything.  Maybe if I can take control of my eating/drinking I can pull myself up by the boot straps and get some control other places too.

When do you want to start?
Christine Richardson
281/151/165
Surgery Date:9/13/05
There are so many things I would change now.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views