My aunt called me a little Sh*t .. lol

shelt
on 10/22/08 8:15 pm - Neer Lake Erie, PA
I was out having lunch with a friend a couple days ago , this woman walked into the place where we were, I wanted to run up and give her a hug, it had been about 2 -2 1/2 yrs since I had seen her.
Then I thought well I don't want to bug her so I'll see if she comes over here , then it dawned on me if it had been that long she may not even know me.. hehe

Well she walked past where I was setting, right passed the table looked at me and did the nice hi smile and kept going, nope she had no clue, went and sat with some friends who knew who I was and about 2 min later she came back to the table and said "You little **** , why didn't you say something , I didn't even realise it was you, I told her I was gonna before I left if she didn't make the connection but I was having to much fun ...lol

Any of you have that "They had no clue" moments story to share ??
HW~488 ~SW~418 ~ CW ~216~ Mom to Ali 08/27/07 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Maddiebug
on 10/23/08 8:53 am - Madrid, NY
I was just thinking about you and how you and your precious baby are doing.  I hope all is well.

I have quite a few of those stories, but they always ended up beig pretty embarrasing.   I always left feeling like a butt because they made an OVERLY big deal about it.
Christine Richardson
281/151/165
Surgery Date:9/13/05
There are so many things I would change now.

linda D.
on 11/5/08 12:47 am - Holbrook, NY
I have the best story of my life! It was August 10, 2007 - the day b4 my daughters wedding - (it was an outdoor wedding) I was there with Sal (the man in my life) and my ex and his girlfriend came to see my daughters in the afternoon - I was standing on a table in the tent putting lights up - my ex was standing with my two daughters and 3 nieces (I hadn't seen him in 3 years) - he said to my daughters - I see your aunt christine, aunt debbie - who's the guy over there? my daughter said "that's mom's boyfriend, Sal" - he said - "So where's your mother?" - all 5 girls stopped dead in their tracks and said at the same time pointing - "RIGHT THERE!!" - they said that his mouth dropped open and all he could say was "oh" -- LMAO

I was walking towards the house about 3 minutes later and all 5 of them ran up to me to tell me the story - they were hysterical and thought it was wonderful - THAT was the best part of my entire experience and always will be! It made all the exercise and hard work all worth while!!!

I have had so many "no clue" experiences but that was the best one and always will be - not sure I could top it if I wanted to (but I don't LOL)

~Linda
RNY 9/9/2005
Starting 309; Lowest 174; Current 196; Goal 165

Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain