I have a Date for Surgery Sept 6th

SkinnyOne
on 6/17/05 10:18 am - Converse, TX
in Curitiba, Brazil with Dr. Marchesini. He will be doing a Open DS on me then. I can't wait and yet know that the time will fly by! There is so much to do yet. 81 or 82 days, depending how you count them up are all that is left before I get switched!! HORRAY!!!!!!! Deb from Montana
pixxiedusting
on 7/8/05 12:07 pm - St. George, UT
Hi, I'm Margaret and scheduled for an RNY in Las Vegas on the 6th! Can't wait to hear how things go for us
SkinnyOne
on 7/9/05 4:30 am - Converse, TX
Margaret, It will be interesting to see how things go for us as we have the same surgery date. I wish you the best with your surgery and recovery. I can't wait till Sept 1 when I fly outta here to Brazil and then have my surgery! Seems time is going too slow nowadays. OT: We are planning on coming to Vegas next year when Nascar is holding their race. Would love to meet you and significant (??) other if you want to. Let me know okay. Hugs, Deb from MT
Daughteroking
on 7/29/05 12:11 am - Jonesboro, AR
Hello Deb, I will be having RNY surgery on Sept. 6th as well. May everything go well with you. ~~HUGS~~ Charlotte
SkinnyOne
on 7/29/05 12:36 am - Converse, TX
Can't believe that we are down to 40 days before our surgery!! I have like 33 days or so bfore I fly out to Brazil WOW!!! It is starting to go by quicker!! My best to everyone, Deb from MT
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views