My date has been set!!!!!

dnfalconer
on 6/22/05 2:12 am - Detroit, MI
My doctor's office called me today at 10 a.m. and gave me a date of Monday, September 19, 2005. I have 89 days from today to get things togehter both at home and at work.
Allyson
on 6/22/05 8:29 am - Sydney, Australia
Hey Dionne, I have the 19th of September as my date as well. It is so exciting only a few weeks to go until we are on the losing side. Congratultions, Good Luck and all the best Allyson
dnfalconer
on 6/22/05 11:54 am - Detroit, MI
Hey Allyson, That's great news. We only have 89 days from to before we can join the rest of the lossing family. I am very excited and so is my husband. I am going to try to focus on a work out plan know so I will be use to it post-op. But only time will tell. Good luck and I will be praying for you.
Allyson
on 6/23/05 9:27 am - Sydney, Australia
Hey Dionne, Yeah cant wait to join the losing family. I will say prayers for you too. I start my pre op liquid diet on this coming monday so i am doing the same in regards to a workout plan and i even bought a pedometer to help me keep track of how much i am doing. But good luck. Feel free to message me at anytime if you want to chat. Cheers Allyson
fredrica brent
on 7/15/05 2:05 am - canton, MS
HI D N THAT IS MY DATE IN MS. AT UMC
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain