September 14th here I come!

Musicmama88
on 6/23/05 4:50 am - Danville, IN
Just got my date finalized,,,seems like ages from now! Glad to see there are others in the waiting line with me! I am so excited I cant wait. Do the rest of you find this is all you think about??? Anybody dieting till their date, or are you just taking itone day at a time? Im tempted to diet, to be ahead of the game when I get there, but the other half of me says,,,eat drink and enjoy ...!!
Allyson
on 6/23/05 9:32 am - Sydney, Australia
Hey Betsy, Yep we are all on the waiting line. It is a little hard to wait and i am a little impatient lol. Yeah it pretty much takes all of my extra thinking time and now is starting to become part of general conversation all the time too so it is all i think and talk about so i am sure that someone will get sick of me soon lol. I am starting a pre op diet next monday (Optifast). I am only meant to do it 6 weeks before but i thought that an extra 6 would be good because then it will improve my recovery time afterward. But this week i have to say has been a bad week because literally every food that i have come in to contact with is something that i wont be able to eat ever again. Although i have eaten enough chocolate to not want anymore this week. But saying goodbye to food is my misson this week and next week it is the hard yards part of the journey. I hope things go well for you. Thoughts and Prayers Allyson
meltdown
on 7/31/05 1:59 pm - IN
Betsy, I know it does seem like ages. I just got my date this past Friday...and it is the 14th too!!!! I am torn between the trying to stay "good" and just eating until I pass out..... I will be thinking of you! Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views