Hello surgery buddies

Barbara R.
on 6/28/05 8:16 am - Slatington, PA
HI! Just saw your message. I to am having it on Sept 6. Are you having yours at Scared Heart Hospital? Dr. Sawyna is my surgeon. If that is where you are going maybe I will see you there. Best Wishes on a safe surgery, Barb
Tammy O
on 6/28/05 7:28 am - Dayton, OH
Hi all you seppies out there. Im right with yah Sept 15th is my date. Feel free to email or whatever. Im so excited for sept to get here. Anyone from OH? Tammy
Peggy M
on 6/28/05 2:34 pm - Raymore, MO
Hey Tammy!! Yippee for you Sept. 15 sounds great and I kinda like the name "Seppies". Makes me feel like I'm in a secret club! I'm not from OH but I'm sure someone will show up eventually. Keep us posted and welcome to the "soon to be Loser's aka Seppies" club! Blessings, Peggy
Barbara R.
on 6/28/05 8:07 am - Slatington, PA
HI! My surgery is scheduled for Sept. 6th and I'm nervous as h___. I see BIG changes in our futures (I hope). One day at a time, we just have to take it one day at a time. Good Luck to us all, Barb
Peggy M
on 6/28/05 2:41 pm - Raymore, MO
Hi Barb! I have counted down the weeks -- have you? I have under 11 and you have under 10 - and I'm sure they will fly!! Like you said -- one day at a time. And I say let's go for BIG, BIG changes! Blessings, Peggy
pixxiedusting
on 7/8/05 12:24 pm - St. George, UT
I'm Margaret.. and scheduled for september 6th! I have a friend in critial condition, so my mood sucks at the moment.. to read about my friend, please go to the CA message boards. Margaret
Peggy M
on 7/9/05 6:26 am - Raymore, MO
Margaret, What you are going thru right now must be horrible. I am so sorry for your friend. Here you are so worried about your friend and happy for yourself at the same time. Hang in there and keep us posted. Blessings, Peggy
Michelle A.
on 7/28/05 10:27 pm - Hawthorne, NY
Hi Surgery Buddy! My date just got changed yesterday to September 12th! I was a little upset but figured what's another 12 days. So good luck and best wishes to us on your journey! Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/05 2:52 pm - Midland, MI
Welcome to Septermber 12th Its a GREAT day to have WLS!!! Erin 9/12/05
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 577 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 674 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 883 views
stomach pain